If there was any doubt about getting double mythics this month

LOL it’s so obvious

25 Likes

i have to say if they continue to make this a habit at the end of books…

thank fucking god.

24 Likes

It’s actually just Mythic Oliver, and he’s so fat he takes up two slots graphically.

:feh_bigbeauty:

34 Likes

It frees up the slots for more mythics so all good.

:feh_crazyfafnir: :feh_crazyeitri:

16 Likes

Everyone when the mythic trailer drops in a few days:

The real question is will we get lance Fafnir or Dragon Fafnir?

14 Likes

His weapon makes him occupy four spaces in the map, so you can only take him as your only unit in maps.

15 Likes

Wait colorless is already full this month so it can’t be his dragon version. Lance Fafnir it is then.

18 Likes

They made the Dragon Version to profit off of it during the next Fallen Banner :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

16 Likes

I could see it honestly. Would be our first fallen OC interestingly.

12 Likes

Yeah lol

Imagine if they just showed that version of him and went “Who?” afterwards

Then again, that is the IS way

7 Likes

Actually it looks more like a mythic + legendary than double mythic

5 Likes

Got my bonus unit ready so I didn’t care about the mythic banner anyway (not that I’d have any orbs if I did).

5 Likes

Its fine. He’s so OP they had to do that as a balancing act.

4 Likes

Lame as fuq… Only pullin 4 dragginz. His lame weapon using ass can stay out of my barracks.

5 Likes

That guard thing in his weapon (plus just being a bad guy) tells me he is ARD material for sure. Just another way to make offense more difficult…

4 Likes

And blue Fafnir means no Eirika for next banner, so kinda a bummer (but I know you got a +10 already lol)

3 Likes

I mean not necessarily. Thrasir is an offensive oriented unit and is a defensive mythic. Kits don’t always reflect what type of mythic they’ll be.

3 Likes

Sure, nothing is in stone, it just heavily trends that way. Bad guy and all, guard in weapon (mostly the former). But yeah, blue bow chick on offense totally has a defensive kit. They could get weird and make Fafnir light or Astra I guess

2 Likes

You mean Ullr? Because her kit is absolutely an offensive one :feh_confused:

4 Likes

Eh… yeah, I meant offensive kit like hers works best for defense. Unless running a galeforce or hit and run. She absolutely cannot get hit with her kit, and as a mythic I’d rather her have skills supporting my primary units. So if I were king, I would’ve made her a defensive mythic. If she hits you, it gets nasty.

That said I know the meta is changing, there are some real brutal tanks on defense these days. I didn’t realize how hard it was for Lynja or Corlise to kill L Fae because of that stupid skill of hers. She was the last one on the map and I had to run around for a while letting Dagr get into position after collecting the last pot. But I slightly digress.

5 Likes