IF we get beast units next HoF… (UPDATED)

Who do you want?

(I say: Ena/Tibarn/Dhegensia, Reyson… don’t really care about any others. Maybe Naesala in hopes of a good refine)

Who will we get?

(I say: Lethe, Mordecai, Ranulf, Leanne (or Canhengis). A seasonal NY Lethe, B Nailiah, Dhegensia, Ena, Rafael are possible I suppose).

As unlikely as it is, it’s fun to think about. There’s a few good ones but nobody I want that badly.

UPDATE:

4 Likes

Well, I’m not a fan of making predictions like that, so I’ll just I got no freaking idea who we’ll get but I know who I want.

P!Neasala, P!Tibarn, H!Dhegensia/Steve Harvey… oh, if they add a Caineghis alt I’d definitely want him

9 Likes

I don’t think we’ll get them in HoF since they only have one weapon option. But if we somehow do it should be units without a predefined build (like Nailah, who leaves little room for improvement).

If I had to choose:
Caineghis, Kaden, Naesala & Keaton/Tibarn

3 Likes

Isn’t Velouria/Kaden outside of PoR/RD?

2 Likes

Velouria is fates, so you’re certainly not getting her in the RD HoF.

3 Likes

I would’ve dug Veloria if she was though! Been wanting her for a long time and haven’t got her yet (got a few copies of her NY version, though. Foddered one, got a spare, and keeping the third one for sure… I found I really like her)

1 Like

Oh sh*t I read the topic wrong! :feh_notlikethis:

Edit: fixed it

2 Likes

I don’t have any idea who belongs to which game so I just read BEASTS and went all in lol.

(Really need to start playing the games…)

2 Likes

I just look at the “Catalog of Heroes” and keep going until I see the next main lord (in this case, Chrom), and then I know who is in that next game lol

3 Likes

kero already said the main point which means either Ena or Dhegensia since I doubt they’d put both in,so I’d pick Ena because I like her in both P.O.R/R.D and I never got around to building her because of grail cost and Ironically I’d be cycling through weapons for blackfire breath lol :joy:,but let’s say beast are in the next Forma :thinking:…well i’d definitely want OG Naesala since he’s my favorite among the beast royalty and 2nd is Nailah who all desperately need skills (mine at least).

2 Likes

Lol oh, and I totally didn’t realize until now they are more dragon than beast, at least in FEH. Didn’t think of that. While I’d rather have one of them, it gives credence to my prediction of Lethe as the red beast they would use. Though I love Lethe, I’d even take Tibarn over her.

2 Likes

Combat manuals are a good source of potential candidates for HoF. The current one gave us two: Dancer Nephenee (ephemera) and HIlyana (normal codes). So if we get beasts down the line, B Nailah, Caneghis, Lethe and Leanne seem like the most probable ones (with one of them being switched by a grail unit).

3 Likes

Fun update: found on Reddit and broke down next HoF options pretty good.

2 Likes

So worst case scenario without beasts: Haar, Jorge, Rhys

2 Likes

Would really like to see Ranulf :catpat:

4 Likes

i have a bajillion forma souls because i use to be a big ol whale shark, so i hope its ranulf so i can invest some skills into him without feeling so bad lmao

5 Likes

I’d buy another Forma for Lethe. Anyone of them would do.

NY!Lethe needs Trace while OG needs…everything.

3 Likes

Lethe is adorable and tempting. I suspect Ranulf will be up…not a great unit but I’ll be happy for the so many here like who him

3 Likes

I would love Ena since I still don’t have a red dragon built up (I have Nowi and Fae for blue/green) and with the new lantern stone we have some really nice options for EP dragons.

4 Likes

I feel the same! Could seriously use a few more f2p dragons… and Ena is really the only one we’ve received worth a mention in the last … 4 years? Lol

4 Likes