If you played Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore who is your favorite Playable Character?

• Itsuki
  • Tsubasa
  • Touma
  • Kiria
  • Eleonora
  • Mamori
  • Maiko
  • Barry
  • Yashiro

0 voters

Do you want to see any of these characters in FEH?

2 Likes

I want to see ALL of these characters in feh

8 Likes

Don’t want to spoil anything, but there are

Very minor spoiler

two in there that aren’t “playable” as per your title :feh_annawink:

2 Likes

Nope. Never played, but TMS feels like an FE crossover lite. I would rather have a true crossover, or just stick to being purely an FE game.

3 Likes

I thought in Encore at least Maiko was play able because she has a Mirage Master Form.

No one likes the player’s character. LOL

2 Likes

In the 2nd half of the game,

Minor Spoilers

she’s able to provide support and take part in Session Attacks, but she’s never actually playable.

3 Likes

Itsuki’s not really an interesting character in either personality or skills. He’s very balanced (and he’s always forced to be part of the main battle party until you play NG+, IIRC).

That said, I do think his final Ad Lib Performance is REALLY cool, and he does have some very solid special skills. It’s also pretty cool that he can learn Aether

6 Likes

I’ve never played but I already know Touma’s my favourite lol he’s cool

Kiria is cool too tho

4 Likes

i only voted for barry because I thought it would be funny lol, i’ve never played

4 Likes

Barry is indeed a humourous character so answer is logical

3 Likes

Barry is an extremely stereotypical Otaku character so that checks out

Also has bit of Brony in him because the show he obsesses over most is a magical girl anime targeted at young girls

He is very much played for laughs

5 Likes

so he’s a fantastic character lmao

5 Likes

Yeah, pretty much

6 Likes

LMAO

5 Likes

Looks like Kiria is really popular. I thought I would be one of only a handful that liked her.

Does anyone know who Maiko’s Mirage partner is?

Nah, Kiria’s cool and generally well liked

Her default Carnage Form is kinda ugly but she has some killer costumes, great songs and side stories, and powerful abilities

6 Likes

There’s no official answer but the evidence points to probably olivia

4 Likes

Mailo doesn’t have a Mirage partner that we know of

When she appears in Sessions, however, she wears a costume that looks very similar to the one Azura wears as a “disguise” in Conquest

Her hair even turns light blue

5 Likes