I'm a SIMPle man

The day all 5 gets to have SS has finally come, now time to farm for S rank for L.Corrin and H.Grima… and wait till they increase the SS support limits to like 7 so I can throw Harmonica into the list also

20 Likes

Beautiful :catclap:

6 Likes

I’m so glad they expanded this
sorry FTP peeps…IS said fuck you, only 1 still

10 Likes

Not sure about that 5th slot. Probably save it for B!Eirika I guess, she’ll be here soon enough.

11 Likes

Rubbing it in our faces now I see :feh_elisad:

12 Likes

Expanded the list to my AR Light Season Carry and my current Lead Unit. :fgo_ereshlove:

7 Likes

I was thinking about putting L.Lucina in also since she needs all the stats she can get her hands on in today’s times… I’ll see what her refine/Remix ends up giving her first since she is still able to handle things in Wind season as it is for now

2 Likes

Not all Camilla… disgraceful… jk

4 Likes

My first slot obviously goes to Bridal Nailah
but after that it was more difficult. I ended up choosing Bridal Nailah for color coverage, and Bridal Nailah because I like her character
Then after that it was Bridal Nailah for AR and Bridal Nailah for Arena

IS please add more SS spots so I can fit Bridal Nailah in too

10 Likes

I couldn’t, even if I tried.

Until they increase it to 7, at least.

More like 8 ; I’d appreciate keeping Lysithea in there.

2 Likes

You could choose your top 5 favorite alts of hers

2 Likes

Lucina has been there for a while. Up until recently it was Eirika, Lucina and Echidna, but then I swapped Echidna for Dagr. Grinding Echidna back up again now.

1 Like

Ugh, even 7 wouldn’t feel like enough. It’d be a lot less difficult to choose if you could retain supports if you swapped them out for someone else for a while

1 Like

That would mean leaving out Spring and Hostile Springs.

…Eh, not really ideal.

2 Likes

My least favorite alts of hers myself honestly

2 Likes
    1. Brave
    1. Summer
    1. Adrift
    1. New Year
    1. OG
    1. Spring
    1. Hostile Springs
6 Likes

Move Summer up 1 spot and that’d be mine… when it comes to Art at least, but other than that same when it comes to gameplay

2 Likes

Arrrrr you pulling for P!Camilla?

3 Likes

Most likely he’s only going for 1 copy (maybe 2 depending on Boon/Bane) since Camilla isn’t the lead

4 Likes

NGL, I’m considering having 4 of my slots be my Lyn emblem team (the last one is B!Edel, who has it now along with OG Lyn and Lynja).

Though I do have plenty of units who would want it.

3 Likes