I'm back (probably)

For anyone who cares or still knows me ::feh_alfonsesmile:
I was pleasantly surprised to see so many names I remember still around!

I started playing casually again over the last month while going after Ninja Corrin (m) copies and with the release of 6.0 and real-time pvp (!?!!!) I am back in Askr!

However as I have a history with unhealthy relationships to gacha games (just deleted my genshin account…), I can’t promise that I will stay around. I will try tho!

Anyway, thanks for your time, see ya around :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Welcome back! Regardless if you stay or not, I’m glad you’re doing well!
:feh_annawave:

6 Likes

How are you?
:feh_flaynfish:

4 Likes

:feh_cancer:
Welcome back! :catclap:

4 Likes

I’m honestly too scared to make a post like this. It feels humiliating for me to be back after making a second post about leaving FEH. I’ve come back to the game realizing that I do have fun with the game, but I just don’t need to take it seriously and not spend more money than I need to. Maybe get a resplendent here and there, but no wasting my money buying orbs.

5 Likes

Yeah, I left the game because I felt like the game became a chore for me and I spent a little too much on it.
When I don’t take modes like arena or AR too seriously, the game is more fun for me as well :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m fine, thanks :slight_smile:
How are you?

3 Likes

I’m very happy
IMG_20211208_030832

1 Like

Merry Chrysler!
I consider pulling for W!Eirika btw! With the limited Combat Manual verwion she’ll be +8 so I only need 2 more copies.
Even though dhe’s not the greatest unit, I might as well finish her :feh_eirikapat:

3 Likes