I'm done with this

I never thought that I would be related to such black magic… I don’t even care that I don’t have a Surtr built. I’m just gonna bye-bye him for Steady Stance 4. I had my pity rate on 3.50 too. :fjormno:

8 Likes

giphy

30 Likes

Thats unfortunate. At least you didn’t have that high of a rate in the first place. not in a mean way tho

4 Likes

That’s not that high a pity rate. Plus, he’s amazing fodder. I’ve gotten close to 6% before and that’s not that bad.

4 Likes

:feh_surtr:

9 Likes

Oof I still have 18 days I guess

3 Likes

As unfortunate as that may be, I feel like Kroeger can shed a bit of perspective on your misfortune?

5 Likes

Clearly you haven’t seen my pitybreak on the free summon @ 3.00% :royyes:

7 Likes

I hate you…
I kid, I is gud Shinx!

3 Likes

You’re upset because you got a 5star after 10 summons at 3.5% pityrate?
Seriously wtf is happening here?

16 Likes

oof its bc I’m f2p

1 Like

The thing is most people are pretty F2P and a 3.50% rate is literally nothing.
I literally shake 3.50% out of my sleeve if I want to.
Many people would be happy to get a 5 Star on this rate though.

Don’t take it to badly, trust me there’s way worse, you didn’t even got a 5%-ish rate, from there on it really starts to hurt though.

1 Like

cries in Shiro

130 Orbs - Got B!Cam - Merged her to +1 kinda worth. But I wanted, earthfire balm+ / Melancoly+ fodder.

i’m F2P too and i don’t bath an eye before 4%+… getting a 5 star at 3.5% pityrate is considered lucky because at worst it’ll be 50orbs for one 5 star which is a really good ratio…

Ah crap, this reminds me of that absolutely terrible time I got pity broken by ZC!Catria on my free summon. Sad times.

But yeah, 3.5% is nothing. If you aren’t even willing to go that high without getting pity broken (and honestly you were lucky to get anything at all), you shouldn’t be summoning in the first place because you probably don’t have anywhere near enough orbs to get your desired unit.

1 Like