I'm going to try and cheer up people

Thank you all for being there on my summon for Alfonse, it hasn’t failed at all I have seen, and I’m not longer mad
After doing some exercises with father, my legs and arms are hurting a bit, but I’m more calm now
So in exchange of this and for @Kero , @dimitrisnoodlehair , @moop and everyone who got on this one thread I will present you…
Raudrfox Emblem

Fox tomes best tomes
communityIcon_dxou2b1ku5x11

14 Likes

Ngl it looks like quite a few people have been having bad luck on that banner :feh_sharenacry:

12 Likes

Really?
:feh_alfonsewut:

7 Likes
10 Likes

That first one actually isn’t awful and I think they were just really mad about a Raph pitybreak because they wanted Líf and three copies in 430 Orbs is actually pretty solid

Other one though, yeah, ouch. Also there’s another person who spent 700 Orbs and only got three Dorothea

12 Likes

This banner is officially cursed

10 Likes

DSH being infamously fickle is why I didn’t pull past my first reel

I will take my 8 Orb +Atk Líf. Even though I’d like Dorothea to patch up my RB game and use her Harmonic skill, I am deathly afraid of dropping hundreds of Orbs down the drain and getting nothing for it when I’m trying to keep my stash high for Annette and potentially Felix

11 Likes

me sitting here free summoning raphael and then dipping like :eyes:

10 Likes

:feh_mariannecry:
Oh Almond at least you got your dream

8 Likes

I got an Oroci from my free summon. Although I think I might try to +10 Raphael on my second account lol. Be a bit awkward starting from literally nothing but I’ve got plenty of orbs on that account.

6 Likes

Now I’ve gotta go do exercise!

I was pulling on another gacha and man the pulls there were horrible too. :catcry:

6 Likes

Yeah. Kinda sad when you realize that Feh’s rates are actually kinda generous compared to a lot of other gacha games.

7 Likes

:feh_mariannecry:

6 Likes

Yaaay! A happy thread! Good job

I said it somewhere else but luck hasn’t been on my side lately on Feh. I can’t even break a 7% rate on the Henriette banner and I’ve almost sparked the first hero on the brave banner and no 5* star yet.

One day I’m gonna stop playing. This game takes too much of my time and offers little rewards in exchange

7 Likes

Let’s come together and make a gacha game where the pull rates are 100%

What a terrible money making idea but it’ll make us happy :catlove:

7 Likes

Or just like some Fire Emblem recruits
Some of them being talking while others being step on there, do this pose while talking, using this item after talking a certain enemy

4 Likes

Max units should be +5 instead of +10. Pulling 11 copies of a character can be very frustrating.

5 Likes

I woke up, summoned, hopped onto Gamepress, and chose violence. I had no idea how good I had it getting 3 copies of V!Lif in 430 orbs. I once again apologize for my immaturity.

11 Likes

:catpat:

7 Likes

I free summoned a 4 star alphonse he will be +3 soon, Hopefully you can finish him in his banner rerun.

2 Likes