@supersoren

17 Likes

74ff2a43-df62-4a6b-a785-a2350226ccf1

16 Likes

Didn’t surrender anyway

18 Likes

I know that screen!

12 Likes

I loved that movie as a kid, Galaxy quest is amazing.

9 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

The Rein and America are too much to handle :feh_rein: :us:

(This looks very scary tho)

10 Likes

:feh_stoopidkempf:

8 Likes

I would isolate Green Rein, and destroy the Flower Bed ornament. End turn. Move some units into position after.

Then move Brunnya next to the mountain tile and dance her with Peony. After that, smite Brunnya up to the Heavy Trap and kill Kempf. Position Gustav two tiles from Brunnya and repo Peony to safety.

My concern was Brunnya taking too much damage from Green Rein, but I did the math in the duel sim, and with the buffs she gets from her supports, she lives with enough HP to tank the Blue Rein as well.

But of course, this is just a rough estimate. I’m just looking at the units and assume the Reins’ Atk stats are pumped to the max.

8 Likes

Flyhardt is +10/+10/+atk with sturdy impact, atk/res rein, and mirror strike

6 Likes

It’s definitely designed to be defense-bulky and resistance is lacking (relatively), so your strategy sounds good in theory.

5 Likes

Ok, I gave flyhardt a little more Atk in the sim.

5 Likes

The og rein is the one you gotta watch out for most with his atk/def unity

If you run any atk debuffs he goes from 0 to 60 in a hurry lol

7 Likes

Luckily tho i run double isolation so I can just h&r it surprisingly easily with :feh_claudesmug:

And one of the nott’s is still lvl 1 which helps a ton

3 Likes

… Ive never been found before. Dont worry. Its weak.

10 Likes

Also this brightened my mood baby cakes. I had a big baby irl moment with an important person cuz i suck so thanks for the hit up. No ones ever found me in the wild before

10 Likes

I’ve tested your map a while back and won without losing anyone so that was entertaining… took me a few tries to do it tho

6 Likes

Ur cute vader lol. Glad u had fun.

3 Likes

Surprisingly even with Fedelgard, it took me a few tries, but this was obviously before you put 2 Nótt’s on the team, so probably not anymore… but maybe

4 Likes