Imaginary Around

So i just LBed Imaginary around (+30% Quick) and i want to know, how effective it is on skadi teams and np looping? Is it enough so forgo the kaleidos and np starting CEs on servants like lancelot/nyanta/valkyrie, or it’s just like BG and it’s only used for bosses and single target quests?

No it’s not.

It is a really strong craft essence, but it’s not nearly as useful in looping by a long shot.

In Challenge quests it is really strong, because you can also use face cards and not just the NP for looping, but on farming i don’t think there is a single Quick servant that can make use of it because the value is good but not “fully refund” good.

2 Likes

you are better off using Charge CEs that also have Quick Buffs,notably this upcoming CE for CCC rerun,or the nightingale christmas CE when it comes this time next year

1 Like

I don’t have IA but I would imagine if you are going to forego starting gage CE that black grail is going to be a better choice (mlb or not).

1 Like

Nice! I’m one away from mlb myself.

With all of the quick buffs already flying around with dss, another 30% quick won’t be as powerful as a different type of buff that will scale multiplicative with quick rather than additive.

Also, to forgo starting gauge CE’s you’ll need to refund 100% to loop since skadi’s batteries will be needed on T1. And I know on Lancelot in particular 30% more quick is not NEARLY enough for that. I definitely only pull out IA for fighting I intend to rely on facecard rather than only np’s like I do while farming.

1 Like

Unless you are running someone like Hozoin you’d just use BG if you give up starting NP for Skadi comp.

1 Like

Nothing is good enough to allow you to not use K-scope or starting NP CE + Waver for Zerkerlot.

1 Like

And the reign of starting np ces and kaleidos continues forever more…

When it comes to looping?
Not a chance for it to be otherwise. After all, you need to be able to get that NP off right at the start, and still have a way of charging the rest it for the other two turns.

CQs? Now that’s a different matter, as long as you’re not trying to min-turn it.