Imagine getting two 3* Firs on a 4.75 rate

Thank you IS, very cool!
Seriously though I thought I would finally get another Mareeta because I finally started to get two red orbs in a circle instead of one but NOPE this is what I get instead😡

Bitch

4 Likes

holy s h i t kdfndjfndjdjd I’ve never seen someone go that high before wtf

1 Like

You still got 37 orbs though, and a tempest trial

3 Likes

Imma done with this banner

4 Likes

Rip, at least she’s got a good IV

2 Likes

Atleast I’ll never use her

Death Blow 4 fodder though

But knowing you, I’m sure both of your Alms already have it.
And that’s all that matters.

2 Likes

Could be worse… I once pulled 2 3* Wrys at 5%

3 Likes

Also… can I have those 3 Colorless orbs, most of the times I pulled on this banner it’s mostly 0-2 colorless… and would really love more chances at getting FF.Corrin… that is of course if G.Tiki and other trash 5* colorless would stop showing up

1 Like

mm i’m going to hit 5% soon and they better not give me any more firs >:(

only if you give me some red orbs, I need more mareetas :’)

1 Like

You can have literally every red orb I run into, the only time I ever summon red on this banner is if theirs no colorless and there’s a red and that’s only because I want FB4 for Setsuna but she doesn’t really even need it

2 Likes

We have a deal. Good luck on your colourless summons my dude.

1 Like

IDK I really only have TT orbs left and I’m sure with how lucky I’ve been on the 5*'s this banner I’ll get one more 5* with them but it’ll most likely be G.Tiki like it always is

same im also running out of orbs :’) you’ll get corrin though I HAVE FAITH IN YOU

1 Like

I don’t understand. Why would you think that your chance of getting a 5* hero is higher than NOT getting a 5* hero? You understand that at 4.75% the probability of NOT getting a 5* hero on a specific pull is 95.25% right? Getting a 3* hero is WAY more likely to happen than a 5* no matter your pity rate.

That’s true, but the chance of pulling a specific 3* unit isn’t very high.
The 3-4* pool is very large, so the chances of pulling 2 3* Firs is much lower than pulling 2 3 stars in general.
Also there’s a failsafe where if you don’t get a 5 star in 120 summons, the 5* focus rate jumps to 100%. The chance of getting there is astronomically low, but there is a chance to get there. Which would leave 1 scenario where getting a 5* is more likely. :birbpeek:

Uhh… Can i state that i foddered off a perfect iv mareeta to rebecca which i got in 100 orbs?

Heh


I HAVE THE BIGGEST! Flex hard

2 Likes