Imagine Open World/Real-Time Action FGO

Tbh we already have FGO without the man. He hasn’t been that deeply involved in a while outside of specific projects IIRC.

5 Likes

If the stories they pull out after the LBs are decent, then I don’t mind Nasu not being involved. But if it is going to suck, ya they might as well just shut it down, or just do joke event stories to put the game on life support

1 Like

If a 3D model of his clothes was available, making that mod would actually be quite easy, including voice lines and even some related story quest if one wanted to bother writing it. But Stella would be an actual one-time use. ^^

4 Likes

Well, unless you have a quality master skill that can keep him alive at low health or something, like the one outfit that has a Guts skill. Then from there you can heal him back up, probably just have a significant duration on that skill so you can’t spam Stella or anything, and you have to be careful to heal up quick or risk death.

2 Likes

I’ll make him essential. Essential followers can’t die in skyrim. :fgo_bigbrain:

5 Likes

My most vivid memory in Skyrim being about an heroic follower death, I can’t really agree with that plan. But that’s personal experience ^^

3 Likes

Since I only learned how to properly manipulate a console controller this year, all of my follower deaths have involved them ignobly running straight into my questionable aimed ranged attacks, followed by my inarticulate complaints as I revert to last save since I either couldn’t afford to lose the help or the pack mule just then.

I’ve learned better since then, but I still fare better with followers that prefer ranged attacks than rushing in for the melee.

3 Likes

Oh, console ? Was about to say that you kept yourself from enjoying the world of mods but I kinda recall they did something to bring it to consoles. Not sure if it has as much choice than the PC world though.
At some point, I was fiddling with companions and managed to break the rule preventing you from having more than one. Because one buggy Lydia wasn’t enough, I found myself roaming the lands with a team of five characters. With that kind of entourage, fights become quite funny =D

4 Likes

On 360, not moddable. Only og skyrim for me so far. I’ve heard about multiple companion mods, but not sure how much I want it. Didn’t take esbern straight back to Riverwood since trying to not fast travel this time. He started getting on my nerves drawing attention, ruining sneak attacks, besides helping my primary follower block me in narrow spots where I have to shout them out of the way. One dungeon on the way I got so fed up I left him at the door.

Maybe if esbern has stealth skills like my regular follower… But still the clogging of narrow passages

2 Likes

i mean
legend arceus

5 Likes

Oh man, Skyrim on 360. That takes me back. I put so many hours into that game back in the day.

1 Like

I’m getting too old to play any kind of game that is not single player turn based. Extella is the limit of my abilities, and that limit is rapidly getting worse with age.

My reaction time is not what it used to be, my carpel tunnel has not gotten better over the years, and my family life entails arbitrary, unpredictable AFK moments that would devastate any MMO gaming.

10 Likes

King Protea in VR would be awesome
:fgo_gaooo:

6 Likes

That largely depends on whether she acts like cute FGO KP or yandere CCC Fox Tail KP.

8 Likes

I haven’t read CCC yet, so I can’t talk about the yandere part, but it can’t be that bad, right?

I mean, just look at that. Even if she is a yandere, she’s probably still cute

14 Likes

@DannyC
For most of CCC she wants to eat “seeeenpai~”.

I guess that gives her a bump instead if you’re into vore.

(seriously what is it with my direct replies never registering as such?)

7 Likes

funny how I googled legend arceus and all the trailers show meaningless commute lol

Why not both? Gets to experience yandere in a safe and comfortable way :fgo_bbgrin:

2 Likes

Well, let’s just say they have different brands of cute. I don’t want to give out FoxTail spoilers, but it’s a different character even if the core concept is the same.

2 Likes

If you reply to a post right above you, it doesn’t look like a reply but the person still gets a notif

3 Likes