Imma Forma Gwenny

ARE YOU TIRED OF SEEING THESE YET??!

Tbh I’m glad she’s getting so much love cuz she really is a great unit. But I actually got all the skills I wanted on her… And idr which thread is the OG so here ya go.

And here’s one of my doggos being a dork for a bonus.

17 Likes

I’m a cat person, 0/10

While I don’t normally forma units I’m not going to merge, Guin might be one of the few exceptions (I like her, but her fodders decent enough to the point I’d probably rather have it).

I use the copy I do have a lot, and she’s a great unit who I’ve got some decent skills on this HoF (just waiting for a better C and maybe A if I feel like it; has a/r unity currently)

5 Likes

Res unity will still serve well if you use her as a mage baiter and you’re not a complete fucking loser using a far save… But I’ve turned into just such a slut where I do actually need a far save so… Spd.

But my save of choice is Felicia or Nagi so… Not as much of a slut as those other bitches working the corner.

4 Likes

Imma forma her also despite having her at +10 already since I want some free skills for her

Imma also forma Fir… just hope I get that damn RS

5 Likes

Imagine having fodder…

Other than like a -def A!Fjorm I’m using for a meme comp with Muspell and Ymir, my only real far save is the W!Jaffar forma that’s max invested.

I did think of a great meme for Guin, with triple mystic boost for +21 HP after combat (close counter build, for the luls; if you are healing over half your HP after combat, who cares about low defense?)

5 Likes

Don’t laugh… That’s not a meme… That’s a whole legit strategy. Test it with Eitri or Nyx (or OG Fjorm with mirror 1 not 2, and you’ll have way too much fun)

4 Likes

You say that like it can’t be both

4 Likes

Same energy as me doing this

5 Likes

WHY +9 ALREADY??!

I mean… Congrats. That’s awesome, she’s a fantastic meta counter, legit. DC interests me but… Whatevs

5 Likes

The first four were unintentional; got 5 more plus spark on Askr’s banner in a bit over 700 Orbs. I will get her last copy in November because I’ve got more Mareetas than I know what to do with now.

I gave her RS from Normal 2 M-Byleth manual so I figured might as well slap DC on her as well and find some silly use for it. She also has Atk/Spd Catch 4 from the Lilith

6 Likes

Very nice, congratulations. Also… Can I haz a Mareeta? I want to give Karla vital but Plumeria won’t leave me alone even after getting her to +10.

4 Likes

Might as well use a soul on both.

Anything that could improve? I think they’re perfectly fine this way, honestly.
Don’t have Pulse Smoke to fodder and Ideal is there because she’ll always be paired with Legendary Roy for Atk/Spd +6. Null C-Disrupt is for dazzling staves.
Menace is kept on Fir because I have spare Atk/Spd Rein and Spd/Def Rein manuals if I change my mind.

4 Likes

Nice Gwin.

Imma be getting Fir as she’s adorable as a magician-bunny and some premium skills and a merge are gladly bought. Had only planned on her but the regal princess and the stacked archer have came out really good too that I’m tempted by both.

Fir

Guin

Igrene

Never had a copy of her so this adds an impressive rack- I mean red archer to the lineup.
Would hope to see a better B skill before the end.

4 Likes

I’m prolly going to Forma mine as well, just for the merge. I didn’t think to work on her build since hers is already premium, but I’ll see what I can get these last couple days.

3 Likes

Picking both up

8 Likes

Here’s mine. She needs a better C right now.

I will be picking her up once I get the chance. She’ll get Aureola after I exchange the forma soul.

5 Likes

A/S, A/R, S/R menace, or Spd smoke 4. No wrong answer really between these 4.

2 Likes

I’lll be on the lookout for those. Thankfully HoF is all cleared so I can focus on the lower level battles (but high enough to get two chances per roll).

1 Like

who cares about her… just look at that dog!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10/10 you should forma him… oh wait

4 Likes

Already did. Him and his brother.

7 Likes