Improvise, Adapt, Kill F!Edelgard

Today in Aether Raids, my F!Edelgard “Counter” failed to kill her (Untransformed). I said, “Okay, I’ll EP her. Soleil has an Armorsmasher, Null-followup, and pretty good support from my team.” Still died. I would be upset but the next team was a Micaiah/Sanaki/Altina team so… free win. But that isn’t right, how do I kill her if my counter doesn’t?

Make a new one. Eat s*** Edelhole, what are you gonna do against mega power no DR having, follow up making, no healing, edgelords?

On a side note, I’ve defused SEVERAL L!Sigurds with Even Pulse Tie. He’s not scary anymore.

12 Likes
You know who I use to counter Fedelgard

My own Fedelgard

And if it’s during Light season it gets even more fun

Gotta kill fire with fire

5 Likes

I’ve used F!Edelgard against F!Edelgard in VG. They never died to each other.

1 Like

I’ve started using Duo!Catria for Triangle Attack and running it with Windsweep Duo!Lif. It’s one hell of a combo and managed to take down an Edelgard…

The fact I needed four hits and Heavy Blade on Catria is a bit concerning though… This wasn’t even a merged one either.

5 Likes

BUDGET!

4 Likes

Líf not killing Fedel

Objection

She had a defense tile here too, and was definitely transformed

10 Likes

Gimmie the details. How and why?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call Close Foil Cecilia “budget”
But having used her extensively, I can attest to her effectiveness vs. F-Edelgard

That Julian I got on the last Remix has paid off in leaps and bounds

4 Likes

Can’t recall exactly how it went down since this was awhile ago, but Fedel got smited up, took out my Baby Lara, did significant damage to dancer Eldigan with Bonfire but he lived, then tried to tank everything

Big mistake

Líf build isn’t anything special either

Edit:

Oh, this also happened that same week

8 Likes

Same can be done with a chill on Edel and close counter, CF is just quicker and you have to read less from the duel sim.

Im still working on Bartre with Dieck base kit.
Hopefully he will counter her.
I got duo Lif but I hardly use him because he damages the allies, same about Lif, he works well on teams that use desperation and vantage and brazens to win.

2 Likes

Had a spare Julian. If I can kill Eddy the round she attack me, she won’t proc her special and I kill her. Automatic followup and DR mitigation. EZ.

2 Likes

I use V!Lif on my Arena team. I look at the enemy team and figure out whose HP isn’t valuable to the battle and position them closest to Lif. He’s very effective when played right.

2 Likes