In 2024 we farm grails

Just the thought of taking her to NP5 gives me heart palpitations.

But yeah, I have 5-6m FPs atm, not spending them at all now.

7 Likes

They’ll def have to increase Bond Lvl to 20.

As I was getting a bunch of Bond 10 this month, I realized every Bond CE has “name 1” and so on.

It’s like they wanted to have multiple levels or parts of the Bond CE, maybe we finally get “level 2” for them as the cap increases to 20 for another exact 10 levels…

Maybe they become passives or get a massive +2k on both stats at least.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, they’ll prob eventually announce 5* Fous and make 4* Fous farmable by exchanging 1-3 Fous :fgo_insane:

Just to double check, you can only exchange coins for grails twice a month right?
(so like, you can’t get an extra 5 grails from FP shenanigans in one month?)

Trying to remember what I read in the other thread.

7 Likes

Two per month, but still wonderful.

12 Likes

That is wonderful :fgo_horny:
There are so many servants I want to grail, I wasn’t sure what I’d do once NA gets the lvl 120 expansion :fgo_okitacry:

Knowing we will be able to get extra grails gives me some peace of mind.
:fgo_rintea:
Grails, grails for everyone! :fgo_insane:

10 Likes

Better than the RP shop, truly

9 Likes

Slut. :fgo_coffee:

6 Likes

When we are celebrating more grails for leveling up more Servants, then they’ll end up announcing a plethora of new mechanics, skills above lvl 10 and the introduction of buildings and personal singularities that’ll require a ton of them :fgo_insane:

2 Likes

Prediction: SR pity for 7th anniversary.
Evil prediction: Way to convert holy grails to coins at 20 coins per grail.

5 Likes

And I saw some napkin math on Reddit about the cost, but does anyone want to estimate here as well how much it will take?

The average amount of FP itll take to get 2k coins

2 Likes

Where was this napkin math :eyes:

3 Likes

On a napkin.

1 Like

Where is this napkin?

So 281k FPs/Grail (16 Grails until August)

But then I did the math (not on a napkin)

1 million FPs should get you 1.5 Grails, so it should be about 614k FPs/Grail.

Based on the current JP drop rates of 10% 1*, 5% 2*, and 1% 3* and the amount of coins copies give.

17 Likes

Booo give us the napkin

5 Likes

I’m guessing their rates are influenced by the amount they were given for bond levels, events, dupe 4* Servants. And that’s why their number is a third of mine.

1 Like

So let’s call this 6.5k for easier maths

I’m sitting on 15M FP right now (or I will be once I finish pulling through boxes. Maybe 16M? Unsure.)

15M/6.5k = 23 grails, or functionally an entire year’s worth of extra grails :eyes:

Me likely this new system

11 Likes

Fine :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

May our cups overflow with our favorites getting grailed en mass. hopefully the next anniversary will contain overhaul to the coin system for 5 stars or bond levels.

Was going to be hard to pick first 120 at least the 2nd 120 will be easier cept the the endless amount of xp and qp needed. Hope the new level of daily quests drop big embers

1 Like