In the meantime

The title of the Reddit post says all. It’s gonna be Spurn time :feh_legion_miso:

23 Likes

Rip I was hoping for mirabilis and more. Ah well, maybe next time :feh_lucyshrug:

Just a skip banner tbh for me :feh_eirikathink:

EDIT: also @We_like_Ike you can get a F!Kris spark :feh_flaynsmile:

19 Likes

ey yo that banner has some pretty stacked fodder and Lena

7 Likes

Yah seen this coming…

5 Likes

RIP. Already got Spurn recently so prob gonna skip this banner.

4 Likes

Ooo nice!

@We_like_Ike and @Arm_The_Homeless can finish their F!Kris’s :fgo_jeannecheer:

4 Likes

Too bad we don’t get “free” Mirabilis. But maybe I’ll go for “free” spurn this time.

4 Likes

I don’t need to ask, but may as well: Dread Isle is getting booted for being last place isn’t it?

5 Likes

I am really glad I can spark my last copy in a couple months, I just can’t drop more orbs on her current banner. Saving has already begun for B!Claude’s next appearance and the pipe-dream of L!Micaiah

3 Likes

Yeah, I think so. Last time I checked, Dread Isle was last place in both polls.

1 Like

One day, Fiora…even without the spark, I’ll get you there.

6 Likes

@nobody625 @Fresh_Tomatoes

Yes! Thank you guys! I’m very excited to finish my girl. I’m sorry to those who wanted Mira. She would have been my pick if I wasn’t working on FKris.

I’m excited! Only 1 pull besides spark now. And can save some orbs.

7 Likes

After much deliberation, I finally foddered my only Fiora to her sister Florina for Pegasus Flight. You can tell how long I put it off, since Fiora got 6000 hero merit. I’d be stoked if I pulled another on her and Nils’ banner! I really liked that banner.

How has your build for her come along?

1 Like

Build hasn’t changed, but still a ton of fun. Four merges off from completion, and I’m thinking of waiting until we get a “Flight” skills banner some day with her and Melady. I like both of them so that seems the best time.

5 Likes

She looks amazing. Such an excellent user of Pegasus Flight (guess it makes sense since she debuted the skill)

Thanks for sharing. Glad to see someone building her.
About the banner, that would be great. I don’t reckon they’d do a banner like that until/unless they release a third user or type of flight skill though. Right now it’s just Melady and Fiora, and I don’t think they’d do another 2-unit banner except for something big

2 Likes

Unlikely, but I think we’ll eventually get another unit with Pegasus Flight or Wyvern Flight. My hope is for sword Erinys with Pegasus Flight, because that would be an amazing banner for me.

3 Likes

Another chance to free pull spurn, cool. My M!Corrin would really appreciate that.

Time to Pull Blues

Or Reds

1 Like

Guess I’ll be pulling a bunch of colorless, then. Close Foil + Lull Atk/Spd Lena is a go.

2 Likes

I appreciate the extra F!Kris banners, as mine is +6 and I only need a few more copies to finish her…but can they seriously not wait until after summer? I’m trying to save up.