In the Mind of Athos - Update Thread

Unbenannt

Hello everyone,
As announced, the update thread on the analysis of Athos is coming today. As you can imagine, I have only managed the Overview and the Appearance at the moment, but I tried to put some background story into the Overview. Otherwise, as always, here is the download link to the first two pages.

Apart from that I don’t have anything new for you, but I hope you have a good time at the moment. If you still have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

6 Likes

Oooo Athos one

@Everlasting99 since I know he’ll want to see this thread :eyes:

4 Likes

Ooooooo this’ll be a nice read :feh_flaynyay:

4 Likes

OH now this is a character I’m really interested in

I keep hoping he’ll join in Feh one day

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
as always, here comes the weekly update and the analysis now goes up to Chapter 28 (E) or Chapter 30 (H). Since these chapters are closely related, I looked at the Eliwood part first, but haven’t got to Hector’s part yet. I’ve thought a bit about making it available and now provide a Google Docs link where you can look at the analysis and download it if you want. If you like it that way, I would keep it that way as it cuts out the annoying download and you only have to click on a link to look at the analysis.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ljG4Vfzb60agGM0yMdP-9aGaCeYUMaiA/view?usp=sharing

Otherwise I’ve been held up by other projects this week and the restoration project is on hold for now. As soon as I’m done with Athos’ analysis, I’ll continue there.

Have a nice day, a nice weekend and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
a bit early today, but this has a actual reason. I could not finish the analysis for Athos today, because I am pretty busy lately BUT I am very close to finishing it. I am at the last chapter and more than half through with it, so you will not wait to long for the release of “In the Mind of Athos”. The release will be Sunday or Monday but I would say Sunday is more likely. No preview this time around, because there is no need for it at this point. I am going to annouce who the next character is going to be when Athos analysis releases, but with the hint I gave, it should be pretty clear now who it is going to be.

I would also like some feedback regarding the new way of presenting my analysis to you all through Google Docs. As mentioned it makes my life a bit easier and removes the annoying requirement to download every analysis and gives you a choice. If I do not hear any negativity regarding this topic, I just going to continue doing it this way.

One more thing I want to cover is, that I started to release “In the Mind of” on Reddit and try to get more readers there. I already posted “In the Mind of Scarlet” and the biography of Pelleas, because I could not ask a certain someone for permission and decided to just do it because it was created for this exact reason, on there and every following analysis is going to release there too. Everytime I am covering a character that also appears in Fire Emblem Heroes, I am also posting them on the FEH Subreddit. Nothing is going to change for you however, because for now I am still going to continue posting them here. If something should change however I am letting you all know of course.

If you have anymore questions you can contact me anytime and I wish you all a nice day/weekend.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

3 Likes

Looking forward to the full version, tho don’t rush yourself.

I do feel google docs is probably the right way to go about it. Especially because some people might not like downloading off sites with adds

3 Likes

I only heard from an friend of mine that that they were actually adds. I never actually noticed it, because it looks like I forgot to turn off my Adblocker then, but this is definitely better. It was never my intention to let you all download something that gets you adds in the process. At least it is fixed now.

It is fine, I am really close to the end so the analysis will be done in a few days.

3 Likes