In the Mind of Niime - Update Thread

Unbenannt
Hello everyone,
As already announced, the update thread for the last analysis of this year starts today. This time we take a look at Niime from FE6, because I have hardly touched FE6 until now. As always, here’s the link to the first part of the analysis, but as you already expected, there’s not much to see here yet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tzu_NvQboZSNZv8_sKvr5FBUutuAO3CX/view?usp=sharing

Apart from that, I can already announce that I will start another feedback round at the end of the year, because I am very interested in what you think of the direction I went in. Especially that I have put older games more in the foreground to make more people aware of them. Of course I’m already planning for next year’s analyses and among them is one for 3H and maybe Engage, but if so then only in the middle of the year. The Crisis Core remake is still coming out and knowing me, it will take me 3 months to play through that. Otherwise, the biggest project of all so far will probably come out at the beginning of the year, but more in due course. In addition, I will update the last older analyses during the holidays and make them available to all of you.

I have also been thinking about “expanding” certain analyses for some time, this currently applies to Iduun, Selena and Wolf. Iduun got her Ascended Alt, with Selena I actually forgot to look at something and with Wolf since we now have SD Hardin in the game, we should also take another look at him because I personally think that there is more for Wolf in the Forge Your Bond event than actually Hardin (At least in his own part).

I wish you all a nice rest of the week and a nice evening and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
I have taken a little more time this time to finish Niime’s part in the main story and am currently reading through the Support Conversations and deciding what I will and will not look at. For now, here’s a new test version for you all.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13lTbFqbisfjy6kFcsWTbV4UAbi4WTiwl/view?usp=sharing

Otherwise, I should have at least one Support Conversation completely through next week, but let’s see what my schedule gives me.

Have a great weekend and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
sry first of for the later response than usual, but a colleague of mine did something really stupid and made the last days a bit unbearable, the reason why I could not really write anything. I am still thinking about the support conversations of Niime and they are tough to put into a pot. I looked through them and they are all nothing special except one, Yoders and Raighs conversations are more about them then Niime, Sophias is hard to judge because Niime always compares her to herself. Fae is just Niime beeing interested in her and in the end deciding against doing something terrible to her. The only one in my opinion covering completly is her conversation with Hugh, not only because he is her grandson, no because we get a lot of background information about both of them and see new sides of Niime we have not seen before. This is the reason why I decided for myself, that I am only going to cover the others briefly and tell you all what the most important point for every conversation is and then I am going all in her conversatioins with Hugh.

I am also behind schedule and hope to get Niimes analysis out next week, because I have vacation and time to complete it. After this I am going to take break from writing character analysis for an month, because I personally noticed a lack of interest in writing them lately. So the next analysis after Niimes will be Lifs in February and it will be a big one, so be prepared for that.

If anyone is against anything that I mentioned here then your opinion would be appreciated (Except the break in January). If you want to see the other conversations covered, then I am going to do at least 3 of them, but I think Hughs is without a doubt the most important one.

I wish you all a nice week and we will hear from each other at the end of next week. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or use this thread.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

1 Like

Just remember you’re writing because you want to
Not because you owe us anything.
So if stuff happends, it happends

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
sry again for the somewhat very late message, but I wanted to get in touch again. Unfortunately, I let the project slide a bit, which is why we’re already halfway through January (how time flies). I’m almost done with the analysis, I’ll finish it tomorrow/the day after tomorrow, there’s not much missing. After that, I’ll take a longer break and update the old analyses in the meantime. I’ve wanted to do that for a while anyway, now it’s a good time. I had actually planned an analysis of Lif, but I’ll postpone that for now, because I had actually intended to publish the analysis of Lif in February and then even two analyses at the same time. This had a special reason, but now I will split them and you will get one in March and the other in April. Lif’s analysis will follow after that and then let’s see what else comes. I only have one more analysis planned for this year so far, but I’m deliberately putting it off until I know whether this character will get an Ascended/Rearmed alt or not.

The analysis in March will be something new, I will try to show you why a certain character is so unpopular. Not because of little screentime, but because of actions. This character is not a bad person, the character is even a very good person, but there is something that drives his actions. If you know what this is about, you can post it in the comments, I bet you can’t figure it out.

Otherwise, have a great week and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them as always.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes