In the Mind of Scarlet

Hello everyone,
as promised, “In the Mind of Scarlet” is out today and I hope you are ready for the first Fates character. Without further ado, here is the download link for the analysis.

Athos Update Thread will start on Wednesday, so I have time for other things like research, but I also want to work on restoring the old analyses. And of course a few other things than writing. I can at least tell you now which character is next on my list, as I have now decided on the next two. The second one I’m keeping secret for now, but well, for the first one I want to give at least a little spoiler before I announce who it will be after Athos analysis.

Spoiler for the next character

Otherwise I hope you all have a good time at the moment, because somehow everything is very modest at the moment. I’m trying to keep a positive attitude, because I don’t want to deal with this crap anymore and that other people are taking the fun out of my life, because apparently they weren’t as trustworthy as you thought at first, but yes, life goes on. I am also healthy again by the way, so you don’t need to worry here.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me, otherwise I wish you a lot of fun with the analysis, with the discussion and in summary a nice day.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes
@af1899

7 Likes

One of my favourite Fire Emblem characters done so dirtily by the story. Thanks for making this, it was a great deep dive into an underappreciated character!

6 Likes

No problem, I am always trying to give characters that are not that popular more spotlight and Scarlet was the first female Fates character that came to my mind. I hope my work has met your expectations and you are excited to read more about Athos next. I pushed him back a bit, but now I want to finally do his analysis.

3 Likes

I certainly am!

3 Likes