In the Mind of Wolf - Update Thread

Unbenannt
Hello everyone,
I’m a bit late again today because I had another visitor. Here is the start of my analysis of Wolf and I am curious to see how it will develop over time. By the way, don’t let page 3 confuse you, the title has a good reason, which you will see in the next test version. Without further ado, here is the link to the test version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QBI0razhPeiB5xBFtBr83lvFh_Pbb28e/view?usp=sharing

Other than that, I hope you are all well. It’s been far too warm for me in the last few days and I’m finding it hard to work/write. Thank goodness it will cool down a bit next week, just have to survive the weekend. I hope the weather is better for you than for me.

If you have any further questions or feedback on the analysis, please let me know.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

3 Likes

Yeah this heat is a bitch.

Don’t worry about ‘needing’ to write if you don’t feel up to it

That’s half of how I killed my own GP series a few years back

2 Likes

Those were more simple times

I should check out all the ones I’ve missed anyway so there is no rush at all

1 Like

I just try to keep the momentum up, because if I stop writing for to long, I start to push it back again what I do not want to do. I am definitely should try to adjust my shedule and maybe try to do it in the morning on weekends.

Have not seen you in a long while. How are you keeping up?

1 Like

I’m doing better to say the least

Circumstances demanded I leave for a while but I’m back with a vengeance now

1 Like

Well, welcome back

I myself have mostly retreated to the feh discord server I’m in (not the official one)
But I’m lurking here, never really gone.

2 Likes

As cool and mysterious as ever

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I was a bit late yesterday, I had visitors again, so I’m postponing the update until today. This is the current status of the analysis:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ybiAoMjZSBcAcpvckMPs3GPpFy8JyuI0/view?usp=sharing

I can’t say yet if the analysis will be finished by the end of next week, because I have to have a closer look at the Forging Bond Event of Wolf, Sedgar, Vyland and Roshea. Depending on how important it is, I will take a closer look. From what I remember it just builds on the basic ideas in New Mystery and doesn’t do that much new, but we’ll see. Unfortunately we don’t have much New Mystery of the Emblem content left, only the conversations with Kris.

Otherwise I wish you all a nice weekend and if you have any questions you can ask me anytime.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

3 Likes

I am impressed how much you can do with little, good work so far

3 Likes

Thanks for your praise, but sometimes you can find big things in small ones. I am not even done yet, there is still some things to find in his base conversations with Kris, that were not mentioned yet. I am not sure about the Heroes content, I have not read through it, but I am going to do it after I am done with everything New Mystery of the Emblem has to offer.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I’m a bit late again today, because I had a visitor again. This time the test version contains the complete New Mystery of the Emblem part of the analysis. You will get the Heroes part with the full release.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sCkxZstYxRZ-UDD745RkSYBJEdBEAzHO/view?usp=sharing

Apart from that I have no more news and wish you all a nice weekend and if you have any questions you can reach me in the known ways.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
Today a short update on the analysis, as I had a visitor again. I’m currently looking at the Forge your Bonds event with Wolf, Roshea, Vyland and Malice and haven’t progressed that far yet. Because of this there is no new test version this week but the info that the analysis will be out early next week. It’s not much more and I’ll manage that in the next few days. I hope you are curious about the final result.

The next character after Wolf will “probably” be Petrine, I’m still very unsure whether I’ll look at her. I wanted to look at a female villain and the choice fell on Petrine, Sonya or Cornelia, somehow that’s all I could think of? Of course you can suggest others, I’m open at the moment. With Cornelia I’m very unsure how I should look at her, because I would have to look at many paths.

Otherwise I hope you all have a nice weekend and a good time, unfortunately I have a few annoying problems to deal with again, but I hope to get them solved as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
A short update on the analysis, as I announced it for the beginning of this week. I underestimated the content and at one point it took me longer than I wanted, so I’m postponing the release until tomorrow. I’m almost done, I’m still missing about 2 pages. Interesting that this analysis comes out very close to Wolf’s rerun, but that’s more of a coincidence.

I also looked through the characters again and I noticed that I have only analysed one FE8 character so far: L’Arachel. Because of that, I decided to choose Selena over Petrine. I hope you all agree with this change, but we’ve had enough Tellius for now. I don’t rule out the possibility of another Tellius character later this year, but for now I have other plans. I am preparing the analysis of another FEH OC, so stay tuned.

Anyway, have a good day and we’ll hear from each other tomorrow where I’ll introduce the next characters, as you only know that after Selena the next character will be Ronan, our first Thracia character.

Subscribers

@GamingBro1
@Sir_of_Coffee
@Tac_Tacc
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan
@E1337gard
@Pyron
@nobody625
@SothisPocus
@Perfain
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes