Interlude Campaign (Part 11) Roll Thread: Emperors, Duchesses, and Princes, Ooh La La! :fgo_oohlala: :fgo_anapout:

Interlude Campaign 11 is here, and with it, an assortment of FGO’s best royals!

Please share your roll plans and successes, and while you wait, enjoy some fine art appreciating these magnificent monarchs. Special thanks to @dimitrisnoodlehair, @Deadsocialskills , @cinnamon_cheshire, and @Grim3xus for sharing the Anastasia and Lanling art.

Napoleon :fgo_oohlala:

Summary

Anastasia :fgo_anapout:

Summary

Prince of Lanling

Summary

Oh, and Qin Liangyu is here, too.

Summary

PSA: Please don’t post here just to say you’re not rolling. No one cares if you’re not rolling. If you don’t say that you’re rolling, it’s safely assumed that you’re skipping. K thanks. :fgo_ishtaridgaf:

27 Likes

hello

4 Likes

lanling is pretty good, hes like caster gil but better

8 Likes

got the pretty boi to NP5 from a spook on Skadi’s banner (first 4 copies came from CBC)

He is a very useful servant to me and I’m excited to see his interlude :feh_flaynfish:

Also, even if it was just two pieces, I am happy to have contributed some of the fanart for the thread. Nice work, Dapper :fgo_jeannyes:

29 Likes

I’d say he is an all around improvement on Caster Gil. But he’s not Gil, so I think he loses enough points there to put them at the same level.

On a seperate note, Qin is not the greatest as far as gameplay goes but I do so enjoy using her. Her design and her animations just click with me.

Nabrolean is always a solid pick and Anastatia is just adorable.

10 Likes

Lovely thread, good job!
And good luck to all the rollers, may your targets find their way home easily!

JeannePeek

15 Likes

Fixed. :fgo_shutensip:

12 Likes

My 3 Princes

15 Likes

Nice thread! I’m exited for Anastasia, Tomoe, Qin Liangyu, and Valkyrie’s interludes.
:fgo_gamerjeanne:

11 Likes

Possibly trying for an NP3 on Napoleon for my mostly F2P account. Not much benefit going beyond that. He is great and that’s just how it is.

Could use everything on a Thanksgiving banner instead…

I’ll be restocking SQ on the NY GSSR because that’s when the ‘mostly’ happens.

12 Likes

That’s a strange way to spell “ruined” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:fgo_teachcultured:

I have NP1 Napoleon already. Hoping for a second copy, though more would be appreciated.

10 Likes

He is definitely better at NP2. Plus, you don’t have to worry as much about NP draining skills because you’re not capped at 100%!

Honestly, that has to be one of the best universal benefits to NP2+ on a servant.

11 Likes

Lovely thread, Dapper! This banner is made out of some wonderful Servants :fgo_medealove:

Good luck to everyone rolling :fgo_skadilove:

10 Likes

Thanks! :catskully:

5 Likes

Not sure how it goes for anybody else, but I only rolled for NP2 LanLing on purpose. He has spooked my F2P and Main account all the way to NP5. He will boost your attack by 30% every time he runs his NP and 20% attack with his (self) invincibility skill. Damage cut by 1000 at NP2.

Merlin+Mash

• Pair with these 2 for an eternal life stall setup. Almost every single turn is just a massive pile of damage cuts, defense boosts, heals, and attack boosts.
    Since they’re so protected, every single enemy attack just sends your NP gauge to max and hitting NP after NP is incredibly easy.
    Alternate overcharges between Mash and LanLing for more defense or attack boosts. Always do Merlin last in the NP chain to increase his 5-turn stargens via overcharge levels. After a couple of those he’s dropping 45 stars per turn.
    When everybody is landing critical hits boosted by a stack of 200% attack boosts, it doesn’t matter if you started with neutral damage.

Waver and Summer BB

• Pair with these 2 for back-to-back-to-back NP gauge draining and stargen (depending on your cardlock choice). BB’s NP may not kill them, but a ton of stars and attack boost stacks won’t have a problem murdering perpetually stunned, NP-less enemies.
7 Likes

I might throw some tickets. An upgraded Caster Gil would be wonderful, Anastasia has a 50% charge (though I like Murasaki better), and I wouldn’t mind NP3 on Napoleon or Qin Liangyu (it would probably get me to level her up all the way at least). It’s not gonna dig into my SQ though. I’m sure of it this time. No more back to school banner :fgo_ishtarunimpressed:

7 Likes

I see you are a (wo)man of culture as well.

5 Likes

I think somebody described Qin Langyu as “Super Orion at home” since she can spook at any time. I have her NP1 on my F2P and NP2 on my Main. Nobody has her up and mine isn’t raised so I have no idea how true it is.

I’ll get her up to 6/6/6/ at some point, I’d imagine.

8 Likes

But I thought Inshun was super Orion at home?

10 Likes