IS Appreciation

Can we just take some time to thank and appreciate IS for giving us FIVE free summoning tickets?! I think those helped everyone a lot in today’s summoning sessions.

(Also I apologize If I’ve created a few topics in the past hours)

16 Likes

I got nothing good, but loads of people did, and that’s wonderful :hridexcited:
Sometimes we all get so caught up in some bad things IS does that we don’t thank them for the good things they do. :birbpeek:

13 Likes

Not me. It didn’t help me, because only I could do the free Summons.

1 Like

Well I really appreciate them for that!

The bad part is that I didn’t get any 5*, all 3* :angrynino:

6 Likes

It didn’t help me because I got literally only three stars! :hridexcited:
And like almost everyone else got insane luck!

3 Likes

Its ok, I understand ur pain

2 Likes

Didnt get lucky from the 5Tickets , but i got some heroes for merging …i cant complain at all

1 Like

Same here :catroll:

3 Likes

I got 3 Bantus. 3. But I appreciate the gesture very much!

2 Likes

yeah
even ive got a free 5 star (ugh like why her)
but no
this new duo tactic is pretty dirty

1 Like

IS can have my wallet if i get Pelleas. Even small tickets does not convince me, that this is generous. Especially since the year two celebration. That one was horrible.

1 Like

Got nothing. Not even for future merge projects. :sob:

1 Like

Banner lasts a while, so it’s a big possibility you’ll get who you want! I’ve been in that situation before also with Edelgard, got 2 in the last 2 days, so all you need is faith :feh_nino:

2 Likes

I got mostly garbage, no Dozla like I wanted but Claude decided to show up

1 Like

I mean, those 5 tickets won’t really compensate the irreparable damage that they did with the Duo Heroes tbh.

7 Likes

Five in exchange for destroying a good chunk of the competitive community. Yeah, thanks.

I truly cannot express the gratitude I have for Intelligent Systems. Truly worthy enough to have “Intelligent” in their company name. They truly understand the fan base and would never attempt to take advantage of them or ruin the experience. They, and only they, really understand how to progress through a game’s life while also keeping it fair for those loyal fans who started day 1.

These 5 summoning tickets were truly put out as a gesture of thanks and in no way an attempt to half an apology for any previous mistakes they may have made. After all, they truly own up to their mistakes and make it a policy to never make the same mistake twice. Even if they did make a singular mistake, which they definitely have not, it would not be too terrible and incredibly unhealthy for the game’s life span for they are not a bunch of money grabbing pricks who cater only to the whales of the game.

Like, I don’t think I can express the sheer EXCITEMENT I have for this game and the ABSOLUTELY fan-TASTIC choices they’ve made within the past week. It’s like it’s an entirely different game! For the better too! Like, what sort of company puts the consumers before themselves? Nintendo? More like “Greed-tendo” amiright? Intelligent Systems needs to start reining in Nintendo before they get out of hand.

AHHH. SO MUCH FRICKEN EXCITEMENT OVER THIS. TRULY GAME OF THE YEAR, NAY, GAME OF THE CENTURY RIGHT HERE. I feel sorry for those who want to work with Intelligent Systems 'cause they’re really putting the intelligence in their job descriptions. Some say you have to be Albert Einstein’s equal in order to have even a CHANCE to get a job there. It really shows with the amount of sheer GENIUS* that is put into Fire Emblem Heroes, especially it’s latest update.

*Note: There isn’t a word in the English Dictionary that can describe the amount of intelligence it takes, so I went with genius despite it being clearly an inferior word. I meant no disrespect or hostility towards the gods that are the creators of the game.

I’m still incredibly salty

16 Likes

I free summoned a Sue and got a 3.25 % off the tickets, now if they could have been saved and used on ANY Halloween banner I’d appreciate them more.

2 Likes

I’ve seen every edit you did and every new edit makes me smile more

4 Likes

Wait a few more hours, we’ll be hitting double digits eventually.

3 Likes

I mean if getting 5 3*'s is considered a lot of help then :+1:

1 Like