Is Fallen Lyon worth getting for the free summon?

I was pulling on the Fallen Heroes banner to get that free hero at 40 summons and i was planning on getting Fallen Ike with it, but i ended up pulling him at the last summon (-HP +Res). I also ended up pulling F!Corrin and F!Julia so Lyon is the only one i don’t have, my F!Corrin is -Spd however and the other two characters have good fodder, so should is Lyon worth getting or should i just get a neutral Corrin or better fodder?

2 Likes

F!lyon is definitely worth it.

5 Likes

Yes. It is a good unit for AR-O.

2 Likes

I love Lyon so I’m a little biased but

F!Lyon is pretty great as a range tank even unmerged so i’d say get him

5 Likes

I’ll echo everyone else, he’s going to be on my Astra-O team, and if put in the right situation he’s really difficult to kill

2 Likes

Well, -spd hurts F!M!Corrin but he stacks so many stats it might not hurt him too badly. I’d say sit on your free pull for a few days and try out your Corrin. If he still works really well, grab Lyon. If he’s feeling that bane, then snag a merge for him

I’d say he’s worth it. As someone who has him, he’s a very good ranged tank, who fills a niche that not many other units can, at least not nearly as good as him anyway.

Unless you really want Repel fodder I’d go for him :feh_excidunn:

F! Lyon for AR-O makes life so much easier for me, so def worth it as a free summon.

I was wondering about this actually. Which blessing is better for F!Lyon: Light or Astra? I have both Naga and Altina so he’ll benefit from the extra Def and Atk but I’m wondering if he’ll perform better during light season?

1 Like

I dunno.

I will run him in Astra most likely but that’s probably just me.

1 Like

I’m using mine as a Null C-Disrupt tank in Astra season. He will do well in either AR-O season, it just depends on where you want a dedicated ranged tank.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah but by ‘just me’ I meant that it’s because of my own circumstances that I run him in Astra :feh_marththink:

Maybe I should have worded it differently lol

How is he with MS3? I have the fodder but I’m sorta reluctant to fodder my Osian because you give up Wrath fodder

1 Like

Yeah same! I have Sophia for Light season ~

It’s effective :slight_smile:

At first i was going to run triangle adept, but friend made me change my mind, and no regret !
You still get enough damage with WTA but against thrasir and others greens units, it is much better.

1 Like

Lyon gave me tier 21 in AR

2 Likes

I just figured–as you already have–that Astra gives him the more useful boost for his kit, but I don’t see why you couldn’t run either and still have a useful unit.

But once I get an Osian for his fodder, I may reassess

I don’t like switching up AR blessings often cuz I tend to forget to do AR and can’t complete the streak.

that moment when you have an Osian you could fodder but you don’t cuz you like using him even with his crap IVs.

1 Like

And that’s how I ended up with a +2 Fallen Mareeta

1 Like