Is gilt fork (atk/def unity spear) better than unbound lance (lull atk/def 5 solo spear) in some situation?

Are there any type of unit or statline that would benefit more from gilt fork better than unbound lance?

1 Like

If you’re doing Flier Balls, Glit Fork works better, but otherwise it’s a lot better to take Unbound Lance as it effectively raises Magical bulk as well

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

I know you asked more about the lance but whatever. The spring weapons can have their uses.

2 Likes

Assuming placement isn’t an issue, unbound lance effectively boosts your Def and Res as opposed to Steadfast Lance just boosting def so I’d prefer unbound lance.

2 Likes

This pretty much sums up the difference - i.e. build/how you use the unit.

2 Likes

I just love inflicting as much negative stats onto the foe as possible and Unbound/Flowing Lance does the job, tho kinda still thinking of a new B slot to give her, was thinking Mystic Boost for healing, but don’t want 1/2 of its effects to go to waste

1 Like

Both of them suck. Stout Lance / Courtly Candle is better. :catroll:

2 Likes

Fast lancers: am I a joke to you?

4 Likes

Stout Lance doesn’t even make sense on the pink-haired twink it comes on (forgot his name). He’s got good Spd and a Spd boosting A slot.

3 Likes

Yeah roshea isn’t a good stout lance user

But I was thinking more of like s!norne or sharena

2 Likes

She came with Spd form, for shit sake…

1 Like

:feh_flaynconcern:

4 Likes

Is … is that not right?

Lol I saw pink and pokey breastplate and assumed short haired chick.

1 Like

Units who would rather stay nearby allies prefer Gilt Fork. Mainly armors.

3 Likes

Guaranteed follow up users:

Yes you are a joke to me.

Nfu exists for a reason lol

2 Likes