yes

that will be 20 years

18 Likes

Yes, it is wrong

4 Likes

Level 1 +10 :feh_lynstare:

18 Likes

My L!Marth was chilling at lv 1+10 for a hot second tbh

Happens a lot when you merge before building (or merge into a new IV)

9 Likes

20 years might just be worth it…

5 Likes

When I was a kid I thought Tinkerbell was pretty hot, now I’d realized that I just like the wings

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s not the wings for me…

3 Likes

… thats some next level thirst. Drink a sprite.
:feh_camillamug:

8 Likes

I thought about making two of her. But then 2x Eir and 1x Peony probably work best for B!Ike…

2 Likes

Yeah I know. I’m going to have some Arizona tea to clam down.

2 Likes

I’d say that’s a good setup. Ike actually does like having some speed to avoid doubles from units like L!Alm, and the +15 HP doesn’t hurt either. Plus using 3 mythics doesn’t tank your score (although you’re locked to using a bonus unit as your last slot, but support is covered by Peony and Eirs)

2 Likes

Oh my.

Already at +10? Ryoma you madman.

9 Likes

I will not be using the bonus unit. Just 3 mythic + B!Ike + B!Lucina. I did the calculation - if the 3rd mythic is at +10, I’ll only lose 10 points every 2 matches together. So, I should still be able to get to tier 27. And for 10 less points every two matches, B!Ike gets 5 more hp and 4 more spd or 5 more res, which is a great deal…

And every once awhile, since they rotate mythic heroes as bonus units, that’s when the lift will be maximized.

1 Like

I mean, with the way they show her boobs I’m pretty sure the desired effect is to cause thirst.

Don’t see how anyone can find her hot with that TERRIBLE HAIR.

10 Likes

Hey, at least I didn’t make 3x +10 this time.

8 Likes

Yeah, fair.

until of course we get a Duo Sharena + Peony alt because IS hates us and then you’re gonna aim for #1 in Arena again…right?

4 Likes

He picked the best banner to do it on

If I hadn’t wasted all my money orbs on Altina I might’ve went for at least +5

5 Likes

It’s the overall cuteness AND the boobs that transcends her hair style.

2 Likes