Is Lost Lore worth playing out today

Here making a research about the lost lore event (i personally used to play it but since the rewards are bad and you dont do anything basically i just decided to ignore it)

• I play it and i care
  • I dont care but i play it for rewards
  • I dont care and i dont play it

0 voters

It’s literally free rewards, why WOULDN’T you play it?

20 Likes

But this one has that hot Tellius lore! :fire:

2 Likes

You get free orbs

One click.

Free orbs

12 Likes

So does the Wikia, and for less clicks at that

9 Likes

Does the wikia give me free orbs tho

14 Likes

I guess im wrong then

1 Like

Yeah but we’ve had a Tellius dry spell, I’m taking the Tellius in feh anywhere I can get it…

3 Likes

When 6 Orbs (I think) are the “highlight” of the mode, I’d rather stick with the Wikia. It’s less sad that way

6 Likes

I believe there’s also limited edition Divine Code: Ephemera as rewards for it this time around, so I’d say given how little effort is needed for this event, it’s worth it. In groups of 15, I think?

Yep just confirmed, 8 awards of 15 Ephemera each. That adds up.

7 Likes

that changes everything i guess

Yeah I see what you mean

But no one plays for the lore. They play for the orbs. It’s minimal effort for minimal rewards.

6 Likes

Are you serious with these posts or does the seeing the word “Tellius” pop up on your screen actually give you a boner

8 Likes

yeah but i will like it more if it was more effort more rewards

I understand.

But there’s other gamemodes they do that

I try to stay optimistic and accept lost lore for what it is: a few orbs

4 Likes

yeah i will try it again i didnt played the SoV one

:feh_bylethconfused:

considering we’re getting around 120 Red Divines Codes for this event as well as Orbs and Dragonflowers, they’re far from bad.

Besides,with what everyone said, it’s literally free rewards, a few taps on the screen, wait a couple of hours and voila! Rewards galore.

7 Likes

He did refer to it as a dry spell. Hot lore?

I think we have our answer.

4 Likes

YES get those supports NOW

3 Likes

It’s worth it for the cool pictures you see at the end during the credits :feh_flaynfish:

3 Likes