Is Nezha really that bad?

Trying to find a ticket option. It’d her vs Nero.

But she’s pretty low tier and I kinda wonder why that is. Not that she seems broken but her first skill boosts quick/buster/crit a bit for a long time on low CD, the second is guts+low battery and the third is star absorption also on a low CD

All that together would seem to make her ‘ok’ at worst.

2 Likes

It sounds good. :eyes:

Am I allowed to post here

2 Likes

I will allow it

2 Likes

Nero is outclassed in her role as backline roach. If you have Herc, Nero doesn’t do anything new or better.
What are your support servants? Nezha can be OK, but it depends.

no

3 Likes

:feh_elisad:

3 Likes

No she isn’t really bad but I mean there isn’t much reason to use her over her competition. In AOE Lancers you have Jailter, Lalter, and Parvati who are all imo better but she isn’t going to suck if you get her

1 Like

Well compared to an aoe buster np lancer with 20% battery like Jalter lilly, her np damage is much weaker, and you don’t need a ticket to get the former one. Also by skadi is coming soon to NA, pavarti is a definitely a better choice if you ask me.
Nero is good for being a last stand servant in party if you are too lazy farming bond for herc’s bond ce. I also chose her last time but because I really like her character though.

1 Like

My best supports are Bride Nero, Tamamo, Merlin and Caster Gil
Though I think Tamamo and Gil are obviously not suited for Nezha, though they are for OG Nero.

Still looking over the rest of the servants there’s not really anyone I want unless I’d go for an NP up

2 Likes

Merlin’s great for Nezha (and anyone bustercrit). If you can borrow a Waver, that should solve her awful NP gain problems

Tamamo is a general arts support, but Gil works best with servants that want to crit as well, best with those with high hitcounts on their arts cards. There’s better targets than original Nero.
Bride is more general, but works best with arts loopers because of the grantable NP gain.

Yeah. I figured Merlin could do the trick.
It might be a bit a case of ‘every buster works with Merlin’ but eh she does more than just spam buster with him.

OG Nero would be more a pull for a character I like. I have Yagyu as my main arts saber and honestly, he runs circles around her. Imperial Privilege just has it’s issues and I ain’t got Ozy to fix that.

One last option I just remembered would be Rama.

1 Like

I have Nezha at NP 4, fully ascended and I like her. Her extra burn dmg is fun. With the rught criticals and her buster/quick up skill, she can hit a pretty nice NP brave chain, or just be apart of a larger NP chain. My Ana still does better offensively face card wise. But Nezha is still a good daughter.

My opinion is ignore ALL servant reviews everywhere and go with who you like. servant reviews are merely based on opinions and nothing else…

4 Likes

Is very true.
That’s why I don’t just ask for who’s the best to get of all servants I don’t have, just specificly of a few (Now Nezha, Nero and Rama) I am interested in because of their character/design

1 Like

Rama is cool and works in the same slot in the Merlin team. He’s really burst-y though (one-turn skill effects).
NP trait damage is situationally useful (bicorns).

1 Like

I’ll give it some thought. It changed from Nero vs Nezha to Rama vs Nezha now.
I’m used to burst, I got Li Shuwen who’s basicly one turn burst, the servant.

1 Like

I thought Li Shuwen was “I forgot this guy exists” the servant

1 Like

Yes.

Weak damage, mediocre farmer, desperately in need of an NP SQ. I’d say she deserves her placement on GP for farming or harder content.

1 Like

With cas gill nero bride and tamamo. Have you considered normal lancelot? He loops well enough on his own but your support list pushes him into amazing territory.

1 Like

I have him, otherwise he’d be an easy pick.
He and Yagyu both do amazing with the arts support.

But yeah, Lancelot is amazing. I’d use him over many 5* servants

Its not that she is bad but she is completely outperformed by all other SR and SSR aoe lancers. At np1 she is just a bad farmer and there are better options (like the free jalter lily) unless you need a lancer with more sustainability in a crit team. I love her design and FA, but in a gameplay perspective you won’t rly get many good chances to use her if you alrdy have much better unless you have her with high np lvls.

In short she is just heavily outperformed unless you have her np3+

1 Like