Is Nino in the permanent pool?

I couldn’t get her when she was here, but I wanted to know if she’s only going to be available during Galas.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, who? As far as I know there isn’t a ‘Nino’ in the game.

5 Likes

4 Likes

what the ■■■■ is a furing Galas

I think I lost some brain cells reading this

:feh_bylethconfusion:

2 Likes

Also both Flier Nino and the infantry one are in the Gen pool lol

Only the Christmas one is limited

4 Likes

Galas are DL though no?

Maybe they just put the wrong name?

Idk, I’m super confused

4 Likes

This is actually for dragalia lol

4 Likes

I… think they meant Dragalia.

5 Likes

I know it

I was right lol

5 Likes

That person’s comment had me confused

I’ll move it back

5 Likes

I honestly thought that after seeing there was no Nino in the game (when there is) they must have wrote Galus instead of Gaius

Sorry about that :fgo_matahari_ohboy:

5 Likes

datmakessense

5 Likes

:fgo_bblaugh:

Hahah, don’t think too hard on it. Misspelling “during Galas” kinda confused a lot of us.

Also, I wish I knew the answer, I don’t see anything about her availability on her page.

4 Likes

I don’t even play Dragalia anymore

I’m surprised that I remembered that Galas were a thing lol

3 Likes

I can’t be the only one who got this on the FEH page

Yeah she’s in the permanent pool. Iirc the only characters not in the permanent pool are

• Gala Adventurers/Dragons
  • Collab Characters that aren’t from Cygames (i.e. all but Pecorine, Vania, Grimnir, Rose Queen, and Lumiere Pandora)
  • Any Seasonals from October through February (some exceptions, such as the first year of Valentine’s Adventurers: Orson, Ezelith, and Hildegarde)
3 Likes

Weird. When I posted this it said I was posting in the Dragalia board. Maybe I clicked something weird before I posted. Thank you for helping anyways.

2 Likes

sorry if that was my fault, I found the thread in the dragalia section of the forum but the existence of the character slipped my mind. and the wiki, apparently, because before I posted, I definitely searched the wiki and it didn’t have a page for her.

2 Likes

Oh, ok that makes sense. Its all good. I’m just glad I’m not going crazy

1 Like