Is there a stat change you really want for a unit you love

How would you arrange your favorite units stat line?

Sometimes I look at my slow ■■■■■■■ 20 speed Reins. Yes, yes they are monster’s despite the speed. And yes they dont need it. At all. Its usless. So I what I want is for them to take 10 speed away and put it in to the atk stat.

This would be great. A +10 atk boon rien could be rocking a hot 59 atk. Wouldnt that be hot.

And Soiree Rein would be rocking a base 61. Super sexy.

True, I occassionally quad the meme speed. But I would rather not.

10 Likes

Dumping Lyon’s Spd more would’ve been nice to minmax his stats further. :feh_nobulli:

No complaints otherwise, I make do with what I’ve got.

10 Likes

Taking some Defense from Quan and giving it to his Speed.

8 Likes

Quan needs a refine baaaaaad. I was thinking about making it the same as the earthly gay bulge.

9 Likes

Get OG Marth. Get 20 points of atk. Put in Def stat. Get 30 points of speed. Put in Def stat. Get 15 points of Res. Put in Def stat.

Let’s be real here. I love OG Marth and L!Marth’s stat spread. It’s one of the reasons Marth is my favourite characters. Good atk, high spd, highish Def with investment. Low res.

More interestingly, I don’t really know how I would arrange Marianne’s stat line. Maybe like mid-high 30s for speed, some in Def and some in res. (Assuming she’s a healer). For blutgang version I want high spd, high res, very low Def

2 Likes

For Ayra that 49 spd irks me to all hell :neutral_face:(why the hell she couldn’t have superboon),I’d take 1 point from hp and put it on spd

5 Likes

There is too much stats changes I would want…
Upgrading somes BST to the next gen…
The unit I would want more would be DK : Dumping DK spd to put into def/res or res to put into spd and upgrading his bst to 162.
The 2nd unit is Travant : swap his spd with his res mainly
etc…
Min-maxing statlines in short

5 Likes

I kind of wish Lewyn had 40 base Spd rather than 37, so at +10 and with a +Spd boon he could have had 50 Spd with Forseti equipped. Just like in FE4 :feh_legion:

8 Likes

I want Marisa to have more atk. 30 base is really disappointing tbh. At + 10 with full flowers only gets her to 37. Just give her like 3 more atk and I’d be happy

8 Likes

Hmmm…Sylvia is one of my most-used AR units as is, but if she traded like 5-8 of her res for atk, she’d be even better.

2 Likes

Not a unit I love but god I wish Anna had a half decent atk stat. That way whenever I had to use her it wouldn’t suck.

5 Likes

Yes, this is very informative

2 Likes

PA!Olivia needs a +10 boost to either atk, speed or res. The fact she’s been 100% crept by Larum by 16 bst makes me so sad. Or just dump her 16 def all into those other stats. I want to use her more, but she has fallen so far behind =(

2 Likes

I would love if OG Sakura could take like 5 to 10 points of attack and put it into speed. She could be so much of a better tank

2 Likes

How about we take some points out of def or res for Mia and put it into spd so she can reclaim her spot as fastests base spd unit in the game. She deserves it!

Also pls let her be a unit we can get with codes next month, I want more merges for her

3 Likes

Seriously, though, a lot of units need a stat buff or a kicka-- refine. Units like Elise have been completely outclassed by the likes of Brave Veronica with little room to use them outside of enjoying them. Even Lucina, who used to absolutely demolish, is little more than a showpiece these days. For example, I’d say to give Lucy a bit more ATK, SPD, and RES.

11 Likes

Dude. That mia is gorgeous. :catlove:

1 Like

My first fire emblem game was path of radiance which means I love titania which means wtf feh

I think she could use like 7 more attack.

5 Likes

Mikoto having 20 def is dumb she squishy as hell, take two of those points and put it in speed, bam.

Now she can kind of compete with Loki, who will still have her HP niche.

Gunnthra too has like 19 defense, and her old ranged cav bst is showing how awful it is. Take a point or two and put it into atk, spd, or res.

6 Likes

Either drop DK’s Spd for Res or Vice Versa.

Seriously, both are SO close to being decent but IS just HAD to go and :duck: it up.

1 Like