Is there anyone with Nero Caster?

I’m fairly new in NA and do not have leveled servants, so is there any whale who have Nero Caster with NP2+ levelled skills and MLB damage CE?
I want to complete that challenge quest for a ticket and I saw it could be soloed with Nero Caster, I want to try to do that.
IGN is 741153035
You can remove me after I’ll complete the quest.

1 Like

Ask here: FGO Friend/Support list megathread part 2

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll do.

1 Like
  1. Welcome to the forums!
  1. This is so cute, I could just pinch your cheeks. At NP2 you’re barely dipping your toe in the water, let alone swimming with the whales. If you’re lucky or you hoard free SQ, you might not have had to touch paid SQ for that. :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Curious which CQ you’re referring to, if it’s the Izou one I might wanna give this a try. My Caster Nero is lvl 100 NP4, 10/10/10, go ahead and give me an add (let me know your IGN so I don’t deny you) and I’ll throw the damage CE on her for ya in my All slot. 272,179,410 is my friend code.

Yeah, the Izou CQ can supposedly be soloed by Nero.
My Nero couldn’t do it, but I get the feeling yours can.

1 Like

Definitely good to know. I’ve been trying to replicate the Zerkerlot 2T from the guide but can’t seem to get good enough rng on that 2nd turn, and shockingly none of my 80 friends have a Merlin with damage CE for me to try a solo run as I don’t have him myself.