Is there anything besides Summoning Tickets worth your mana prisms?

So the only other thing that look pretty ok to me is the 4* EXP cards but I dont think I’d choose it over the ticket. Is there anythin event related to these I should save for? I have enough for 8 tickets

1 Like

I always get the XP cards, the fous, and the tickets. They’re always a nice injection of items I can always use.

5 Likes

tbh at this point, I just buy out the shop every month. though I also currently have close to 6.5k mana prisms

though in order of priority for monthly recurring items: tickets are top priority, exp cards are lowest imo

2 Likes

Once you get to the point you can burn 4* servants (or when we get RP for extra welfares) you can get CEs like Mona Lisa and Chaldea Lunchtime in the Mana Prism Shop by spending Rare prisms as well.

The EXP was fairly ez to get for me but maybe AP changes that at some point? I still have 350 AP and Robin and Alex are both lvl 40 and I even got the bikini genderbent history to 50

EDIT: and Mash lvl 40

Oh yeah. EXP will get a lot harder once you have more servants to ascend to higher levels. I’m trying to raise my CasGil and Surfer Mordred from 50 to 80 and they need at least 200 4* XP cards each. It really stacks up later in the game.

3 Likes

Wait you can buy out the shop?

Yep. If you burn 3* XP you get mana prisms. Farming 30 AP Embers + events can give you a healthy influx of mana prisms.

As I presume from the recent questions, as a newer player your prism flow is probably not the greatest, so 100 total for the tickets per month may be a lot. If you expect your prism income to be sufficient enough, then it might be good to consider the other options, but you won’t really be hurting too much if you pass them up.

The Exp cards are the only shop items you can farm, so they’re really only worth buying if you’re desperate. Still, it’s free Exp and every point counts if you feel like you can safely spend the prisms on them.
The Atk/HP cards, however, you can only obtain through events or the FP gacha. Whether you want those is up to whether you think a total of 1,000 extra points in each stat is worth spending the prisms to speed the process along.

1 Like

100% I have no clue how the Fou cards work but I have SOOOOO many

And this is kinda what I thought, but whats the per month mean? Do they run out? :frowning:

1 Like

Personally, before I got to the point where i can buy out the shop every month I liked going for fous first then tickets but getting all the tickets is recommended

2 Likes

If there’s a servant you recently got and enjoy using, getting those attack and health fous helps alot in improving their performance/ durability.

1 Like

900 mana prisms to clear the shop each month

you typically get about 1k mana prisms per months if you grab all the ones from events, and then burning silver exp cards+servants from gacha rolling just adds more to that

and then there’s lottos, which just dump a metric fuckton of mana prisms on you if you grind those out (biggest part of how I have so many right now)

3 Likes

You can use fou cards to give up to 1000 extra HP and attack. All you gotta do is feed them to a servant like you would with embers.

2 Likes

Oh so just like EXP? But its a bonus?

1 Like

Everything is worth it, but nothing more than the tickets (unless you’re talking about the last copy of certain CE’s just before they are gone from the shop). But at the beggining when you don’t have much don’t worry getting all, some 5* CE will come out and to MLB them you need 5k prisms, at the long run the only ones you really need are the QP ones, one that will come and one that you will need rare prisms to unlock.

1 Like

yeah, bronze to silver fous can increase your atk and hp stats by up to 1k each (you can see the progress in the servant details page), while to go beyond that up to 2k takes gold fous obtained through events (or rare prism shop, but nobody ever buys those)

(they also give a small sum of exp, but nothing at all worth it to count on for regular leveling)

1 Like

The Fou cards are just for extra stats. The 1-3 Star cards can increase a Servant’s stats for a maximum of 1,000 for Atk and Hp. General consensus is to use them on your favorites and/or whoever you expect to be using the most.

As for the per month part, they don’t run out; the shop just resets. Whether or not you buy out the prism shop, the shop refreshes at the start of every month. So you can get the 5 Tickets on one month, 5 the next month, etc. Special events may even reduce prism prices or allow you to buy more of each item.

1 Like

Ok I think I get it. So I just increase my chars with Fou cards through the EXP stuff? And from the looks of it I need about 20 3 star Fous of each to hit the max score. And there are gold Fous I need to be selective with.

1 Like

Yes exactly

1 Like