IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO IS THERE ANYTHKNG I CAN DO IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO

I TRIED TO PUT A SUPER EGG INCUBATOR ONTO A 10KM EGG, ONE FINGER SWIPE THEN…BLAAAMMMMM

I CAN NEVER EVER GET THE INCUBATOR BACK ANYMORE IS THERE ANYTTHING I CAN DO US TGERE ANY THING I CAN DDDOOOOO

1 Like

Nope. Why not just walk the 10km yourself, it’s great exercise.

1 Like

At least you did not accidentally use it on a 2km egg as I once did (no, I did not complain about it here).

Did you restart your app and check again, just in case it was a visual glitch?

I clearly clicked on it accidentally, when I realized it it’s too late

Is this really post-worthy? You accidentally used your infinite incubator and now you have to walk an extra 3.34 km. Its not like you lost a use on it or used it on a 2km egg. Dude, you need to chill out.

9 Likes

I’ve done this a couple of times myself, along with using a premium on a 2K egg in error. Annoying, yes, but each occasion was completely my doing.

Funnily enough, the last time I did the latter I got a shiny from it, so it wasn’t all bad news.

Quality thread.

7 Likes

There is at least one good thing about Mr. Ex’s posts around here… right?

1 Like

He had the 1v1 video the other day with Milotic vs Onix that was pretty impressive.

Let’s just all be thankful he didn’t say he would kill himself for doing this. He’s making progress.

Looks like I initially misread your post.

At least you did not accidentally use a Super Incubator on a 2km egg.

Relax, you will get your infinite incubator back after walking 10km.

9 Likes

Your infinite incubator is truly lost. There’s no coming back from this one. Time to pull out all the stops and pray you never make this egregious error again. But I’m sure you’ll find a way.
slow-pokemon-go-egg-hatching-3288925~2

7 Likes

Niantic: “You’re going too fast!”

3 Likes

My favorite part is how this thread showed up at the top of my Google now feed.

:thinking::thinking::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes