Is this Lucario good?

I’m at my wit’s end… I really want to give my Tyranitar the Best Buddy ribbon, but Lucario HAS to be built up (it’s like a goddamn necessity)! Out of the two Riolus I’ve ever hatched, this is the best one:

10/14/15

• I’m thinking about giving it a 2nd charged move, even though it’ll take forever to do so.
  • Are these moves good enough?
  • CAN I ACTUALLY BE GOOD AGAIN, WITH THIS GUY!?

It’ll do fine. Lucario had strong attack already, plus it’ll get stronger through the use of Power-Up Punch. Can’t see what moves you have rolled but Counter and PuP are what you want to go for, at least as far as Rocket Battles are concerned. You can then teach it either Aura Sphere or Shadow Ball as a second.

FYI, you should have unlocked the second move while it was still a Riolu. Baby pokemon get a substantial discount in that regard.

1 Like

Welp, off to go punch and stab myself with a fork…

For the moves, it has Counter and Flash Cannon

Please don’t. Many of us have made the same mistake, even well after the fact is known. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So… I’m so depressed right now I might as well do it

Counter is perfect, but Flash Cannon is awful so you should TM that as soon as possible. Power-Up Punch will be ideal, but literally anything will be an improvement.

1 Like

I’m better off giving it a 2nd move:

I’m scared to lose Aura Sphere

At this point, I think it’s just a lost cause… ALL OF IT IS!! I CAN’T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!

Hey, that Lucario is from my neck of the woods, so it automatically gets my seal of approval! :grin:

1 Like

I tried using 4 TMS to get Power up Punch and…

IF IT’S A LEGACY MOVE, I’M HONEST TO GOD GONNA END MY LIFE!
(I’m done…)

… I think that’s where the egg came from. It was from someone

Nope, it’s not a legacy move. Lucario just has a bunch of different charge moves it can learn (5).

uhh why do you play the game if it gives you pain?

Just stop playing this if it gets under your skin too much
It’s toxic to stay playing this game when you keep getting hurt over it

1 Like

I want to get better at this game.
(Please leave me be)

This is also how my brain works. I suffer from Autism, Depression, Anxiety and PTSD

I’M SCREWED

alright I’m goin
I’m just trying to help
Not many people will reach out to help you just know that

How so? I feel like you’re pointing out my flaws and it just wants me to drive a knife into my heart more

Okay, I got it (THAT. LOW. OF. AN. ATTACK!? I’M RUINED!!)

I did that with a hundo Magby… Not that magmortar is useful in PVP or PVE right now, but it could change.