Is this who I think he is?

I was farming tickets and this showed up on my Support list:

The IGN reminded me of a FGO you-know-who YouTuber so I checked his Support list and it looks familiar:

Is this who I think he is?

1 Like

FL doesn’t have full 10/10/10 and no Tammy plus why put Fran when he has Raikou?

2 Likes

Probably not

I’m like 99.9% sure this ain’t the real TamamoSniffer69

10 Likes

@Deadsocialskills So Tamamo was his waifu?

1 Like

Pretty much

1 Like

Short answer: YES

Long answer: Watch all of his vids and streams.

1 Like

If you run a YT channel based partly on how big of a whale you are, you probably don’t leave Servants in your regular support list who aren’t fully 10/10/10.

3 Likes

Well, that leads me to wonder if he has many friends. The guy probably doesn’t need anybody since he owns every Servant.

Also, I didn’t know that you could “disable” your normal Support list somehow. You can see from the screenshot that I can only see his Event Support. (There is no swipe between Normal|Event.)

You still want friends for support flexibility, especially since the Skadi System doesn’t work that well without a friend Skadi. Generally no, you don’t care what people have in their slots, but it matters at event time.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is TouhouSniper98’s NA account.

His FC is 673,465,734 if you’re interested.

6 Likes

Thanks for confirmation. I should have thought of checking using his FC. Just did it and got the identical Event Support.

It’s sort of like a nice surprise. For me, most of the time, it’s some core friends and otherwise random players. It’s the first time a player showed up and I can guess who he is in real life.

(The run using his Waver gave me a Moolah CE.)

4 Likes

I’ve used the 2hu’s support before, but he’s just another whale while playing the game. Also its good to know the FC of some whales in case you or a friend decides to create an account. The ability to follow 3 people is a great feature.

2 Likes

Also, I didn’t know that you could “disable” your normal Support list somehow. You can see from the screenshot that I can only see his Event Support. (There is no swipe between Normal|Event.)

That’s because you’re in the event. While looking for event support you can’t see the normal support roster even with the confirm button

1 Like

I see. I thought the confirm button should show both Normal and Event supports.

Doesn’t the display have an arrow on the first/last servant of the confirm setup list? That’s how I usually browse the normal/event support slate.

Normally yeah, but that’s not the case when you’ve selected an event quest and are looking at the support list from there

Ah, right.

That’s why I was confused. Usually, checking the Support set-up from the Friends menu allows us to see both Event and Normal support list. However, the “Confirm Support” button when selecting a quest only shows either Event/Normal support list. I guess this is just bad UI design.

Well, I guess I can see the design is probably because you are only free to choose from the list that applies to the quest (you can actually select any of the servants on the list you see–you don’t have to go back to the per-class display to select). Letting you see servants you can’t select due to the type of quest might get confusing.

You can see both lists when you get to the post-quest “do you want to send a friend request to this player” screen, when being able to see both lists is more relevent.

You can see both lists when you get to the post-quest “do you want to send a friend request to this player” screen, when being able to see both lists is more relevent.

Oh, I didn’t know this.