It... Arrives. Happy holidays

But most importantly:

11 Likes

Stupid question.

Will Bramimond cancel this? xD

7 Likes

No, because even against the colourless tome that is Bram his own skills are not disabled by the skill and the same is said vice versa. It’d be a pure 1 v 1 at that point with -4 to all stats on Bram.

13 Likes

RIP Flayn users

I’ve never pulled Flayn so I’ve never had to depend on her

15 Likes

About goddamn time.

7 Likes

Raventome units can now send your cancerous archers, healers and colorless tomes into the shadow realm as they rightfully deserve.

6 Likes

Same
Never had her so I never needed it

4 Likes

OG Cecilia with C Feud

:feh_flaynfire:

11 Likes

Any Lyon with C feud
:feh_flaynfire:

7 Likes

well to be fair, raventome users can already do that.

but i am pretty sure this is colourless only. so no new toys for raventomes. unless it’s a universal inheritence then… i would have issues with it.

5 Likes

Looks like a nice skill to fodder to Cecilia indeed.

But i’m never gonna fodder best girl new alt so hopefully it gets on another unit eventually ^^’.

Red feud is inheritable by both blue and colorless units. Exclude green only (which makes sense).
So… who knows :grey_question:

7 Likes

Everyone can inherit Daggerbreaker, so… :feh_flaynfire:

(Bowbreaker, rather understandably, cannot be given to fliers)

7 Likes

Wait really?

That’s kinda dumb considering they gave use iotes shield as a sacred seal

You can nullify archer weakness entirely but you better not touch their follow-up attacks lol

7 Likes

It was a somewhat surprising thing I discovered when looking up the Breaker skills

6 Likes

i just have to laugh the stupidness.

Int Sys: Hi! Summer Hilda who is one of the better support healers i the game is available for Christmas! please summon/whale for her now.

also

IntSys: hi! later this year, Fallen Edelgard will be available. Please summon for her now!!

also

Intsys: Hi!! we’ve now created a skill that will nullify colourless skills in combat. please pull for it now. and check our other banners for whom it will be great against.

i will say while they usually have these legendary skills in some kind of neutered way available to tohers down the road - considering that they force most colourless units (healers specifically) in a support roll - to have a skill that negates that basically screws over healers/healer skills etc. and unlike other units who can just adapt w/other available skills what the hell is a healer supposed to do? It doesn’t really matter if theskill is niche or not it’s just more of what it represents.

8 Likes

You’re assuming people are willing to sac a harmonic unit for a new skill on a wide scale while foregoing things like joint drives or menaces.

While yes, it will happen, it’s a skill that won’t make it into arena and it’s one that punishes bitch tactics (i.e. flayn balls). We’re getting closer and closer to a skill that ACTUALLY cancels saves… Which I can’t wait for any longer.

4 Likes

well i flat out said it doesn’t matter if it’s niche. it’s what it represents
and it doesn’t matter if it’s on a harmonic unit (of which you really onlyneed one copy). because they could make that skill on another unit.

it’s not just flayn balls. it’s everything i noted.

If you have say Leanne and built her into a support unit.
any healer with tanenbaton/marshmallow staff) and with joint (whatevers). or close/distant guard
Flayn, Hilda etc.

7 Likes

It represents exactly what IS has been doing recently: flying by the seat of their pants.

Here’s some bullshit.

Here’s some shit to counter that bullshit.

Ophelia - Nagi

Bramimond - saves

Turn 1 - bitchgate

F!Edel - L!Byleth

L!Gurd - stall ploy

A!Fjorm - Volke

Flayn balls - feuds

Let them make counters to counters to counters to counters. The game shouldn’t be “just use this one unit and you’ll win.” It ought to be more complicated than rock-paper-scissors, but right now it isn’t. It’s dumb and brainless.

6 Likes

That’s what makes this game so great! See the challenge isn’t in how to deal with this or that unit, no that would be too easy.

The real challenge is in finding the FUN!

5 Likes

And it’s fun to dismantle defenses without effort

2 Likes