It finally worked! :fgo_buster:

After weeks of trying, a few months of giving up, and a few days of trying again, I have finally managed to download Pokémon Masters! >:D

So… Does anyone still play it? @_@

As of now, played Chapter One and a bit of Chapter 2, it’s off to a pretty great start. Can’t wait to play it some more. I think I’ll start being more active in this community (flashbacks to when the FEH section took over), so cheers for that.

Friend-code is 9732174412394919 if anyone’s interested. :feh_legion:

4 Likes

I sent you a request. :slightly_smiling_face:
Although I play usually just to get the login bonus and the daily gems :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to see you here too. Lol
Tbh it’s lackluster, but I get by via nostalgia and a fresh take into gacha. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Hmm… I don’t see anything :feh_bylethconfused:

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping I’ll take it :feh_legion:

Even if it gets old, I can at least talk about the general franchise in here. :feh_flaynfish:

2 Likes

Really? I did send you a request.
I’ll try re-sending it.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, there we are. Accepted! :feh_hridexcited:

Better than nothing, even if you don’t play much anymore, thanks :feh_legion:

2 Likes

Everyday, all I do is do a few EX Barry solos. I want to get full 2star Grass Gear ASAP, because I really need it to let my Brendan achieve full potential at L100.

Also request sent :)

3 Likes

I’ll just hope I’ll understand what that means as I play through :feh_jaffarstare:

And thanks, accepted!

1 Like

Hey congrats! :feh_hridexcited:
I’m sure lots of people still play the game.
I haven’t opened it up in a long while, but I have more time now. (That should probably be spent on finishing Mafia)
Maybe I could play a bit? :feh_legion:
I’ll send a friend request when I’m able. :feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes

Probably should, yeah :ferdbirb:

Alrighty then, thanks!

1 Like

I just realized…

This game means we can have Pokémon emojis, right? :feh_ardenwoke:

2 Likes

I have seen this gear stuff being mentioned in Helo and im here, but I’m still waiting on that thing that makes me do that. Is that post story or some shizz?

2 Likes

Yep, its post story. You need to complete the Main Story Co-Op Hard Mode of ALL chapters to unlock gear.

2 Likes

Aight, so I’ve been playing pretty consistently for the last week now, felt the need to show this off:

I love how much the conversation changes depending on your choices :feh_legion:

2 Likes