It has finally began

The Solo Speedy mix phase Altena… now to wait for Spd/Def solo seal… or at least Atk/Spd solo seal (thotho that will probably be after Spd/Def)

12 Likes

Also… As I said I would do…

Screw Lorenz and his ugly af haircut and his shit stat spread and absolutely terrible kit… his kit is so bad I didn’t even want any of that crap on her so I took the low tier weapon’s from him instead

8 Likes

Seeing you waste two inheritance spots on Fire and Elfire hurts my soul.
There’s Lilina, you know…

12 Likes

Why would I waste it on Fire Boost or Res Wave

3 Likes

Off chance that in the future Fire Boost or Res Wave(Probably not this one) will get a massive boost in a tier 4 skill. You’re already wasting it on Fire and Elfire, why not make it very slightly more worth your while. All three could be considered a waste but the other two have the potential to not be if something changes in either you or the game. Is it very likely? No. But you won’t gain anymore with inheriting the pre-volutions of the weapon.

You do you though ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯. Not like it’ll make a realistic difference as the odds of something big happening soon are low and well, you’ve already inherited the weapons.

8 Likes

Even if Boost skills do get a great upgrade on their tier 4 upgrade why would bother using a Boost over Fortress Def/Res, TA, CC, or even Bracing Stance… on top of the fact that Sophia is only reaching 46 HP with her Prf which is not nearly enough to work with Boost skill’s… on some units sure… but not even close to being good… even if tier 4 boosts gives +8 with only needing 1 more HP it’s still not worth it over the other skill’s I mentioned… and for waves… why would I need them when I can just use double Rally+, Tactics, or even L.Azura

3 Likes

It’s a small thing and honestly probably won’t make a difference. I’d still take it over the uselessness over the lower level weapons tho :v.

3 Likes

What’s the difference of me taking 2 low rarity weapons over 2 skill’s that I will ever be using on her… absolutely nothing

3 Likes

I hate both Boost skill’s and Wave skill’s because their are far better skill’s than them even if they get a tier 4 version… Wave’s are out classed by Rouse by a mile and only getting active on a single turn is pointless, Boost skill’s are so easily able to get around… and when it comes to Abyssal maps have 0 use even against mages… the only time they are usefull in them if the foe was already weakened beforehand and you are at full health… and being someone who doesn’t care much about PvP… and the only thing I look forward to now a days are Abyssal’s it makes boost skill’s even more useless…

And I mean it’s me we are talking about here… the person who foddered F.Ike to Oboro for Repel which is pretty useless on her even if she can reach 40 Spd unbuffed because with how the Spd meta is going with units being able to reach 50 Spd at +0

1 Like

I mean… you do you and all. This wasn’t meant to be a back and forth sorta deal. Just something to think about and that was clearly either ignored or just something to not care about which is fine as… you do you.

2 Likes

Even if I do end up wanting to use Fire Boost 3 to grab Fire Boost 4… theirs this unit that’s known by Ross who can easily be summoned that has Fire Boost 3 at 4*'s so it’s not really a waste especially since I have 0 plan’s of +10’ing him… and while yah Even Res wave is still pretty hard to obtain only being on 5* in the summoning poll, seasonal unit… or now on a grail unit… I have 0 interest of using Wave skill’s

Altena didn’t even have hm maxed after all this time? She is only barely more than 3k?
I’m greatly disappointed!

1 Like

Actually Altina only has 259 hm

2 Likes

God I’ve always hated how their name were so similars… I ALWAYS forget which one got the I and the E!
I always remember (wrongly) that the little tellius bitch got the E…

7 Likes

Yay… I see it a lot honestly… the way I remember is
AltEna’s Lance’s Blade looks like an E

While both of AltIna’s Sword’s look’s more like I’s

9 Likes

That’s actually a very good trick!
I’ll try to use it for remerbering right!

3 Likes

:feh_thinkinglikelukas: The Big brain move

7 Likes

@AniCre001 At least in the case of if Fire Boost got a massive tier 4 upgrade, we have Ross in the main pool with it and at 4 star rarity opposed to Lorenz needing 5 star rarity for Fire Boost 3.