It’s not about the skill, it’s about the banner

Free summon on the Moonbow banner.

Would you believe I actually never got him before this? He’s one of those Gen 1 5 star that just avoided me for some reason.

Well…that’s not a good sign. :feh_lynstare:

Upon seeing this, I decided to follow my gut, and gotten myself a single 77 Orbs pack to try to see if I could get Lysithea.

Was it successful?

Hell yeah it was.

Not counting the Luke, that’s 4 5 star in ~ 80 orbs. That’s actually a pretty damn good ratio of Orbs per 5star.

And now, Sanaki got herself a new toy. :feh_birbpeek:

I’m just missing a Lyon for his Rouse skill ( as well as maybe Kestrel Stance seal) to complete her.

A very very nice start to the day. :feh_camillamug:

31 Likes

Ohh,i like that Sanaki build
Can i steal the idea?

4 Likes

Yeah, this banner was surprisingly generous to me as well. 3 5*s in 100 orbs. Two Lysitheas(No +Atk sadly) and a Lene. Lene and the first Lysithea were gotten at 3% but I really wanted those merges.

I guess if you’re a collector like I am it’s nice to have a new unit, even if you won’t ever use them. Or at the very least that’s literally a couple of DF and 6k feathers for HM.

4 Likes

I saw the Eldigan first and thought you foddered a Lysithea to him :catroll:

Noice.

5 Likes

I never got him either. Or Nephenee.

2 Likes

Uhh

10 Likes

Free Summon green, plus some Orbs on that one red.

I mean… Sudden Panic fodder I guess?

2 Likes

Spent the same amount of orbs on this banner. For naught. Dearie me. Here’s hoping the new heroes story orbs on 20th pulls through.

2 Likes

Here’s my free summon:

I always get the same units 80% of the time… Why can’t it just be Laegjarn’s in that case…

7 Likes

Yeah…I don’t know if I should be peeved that it took me 302 orbs to pull 1 Lysithea or feel lucky that I pulled 10 5* with 346 (1 extra Lysithea) :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

I got our old familiar friend Raighsythea on my free summon

5 Likes

I mean, you COULD ; it’s not something I copyrighted or anything, feel free. I meant for her to become a speedy mage to fight against mages with this set in mind.

I was mostly saying this ‘cause I’ve heard several times by other people that this guy was the bane of their existence ; to be pitybroken by him. Bad fodder, bad stats, yaddi-yadda.

And I’m just standing here like ; ‘I wouldn’t mind getting him, since I never got him before’.

:feh_lucyshrug:

3 Likes

I free summoned a Karla. I was like, ‘hey you don’t have moonbow’. Wrath I guess. Wrath 4 when?

4 Likes

It ain’t Lys, but I’ll take it

YOLO’d on the new Summer banner and got another Flyleth. I think I’m done pulling stones for today

3 Likes

Save up, then. Rouse Skills banner might have him

2 Likes

Anne Frank: Battle Angel

She isn’t hiding in the attic anymore

2 Likes

but I’m already saving for someone else coming soon. :feh_maristare:

4 Likes

I free summoned her on the newest New Power banner.

1 Like

Congrats mate!

I hope that luck carries on to the S!Camilla banner :feh_maristare:

1 Like