Its been a year it seems

Today i got this.

I was a lurker of this site before creating an account back in 2019, i usually used the mid average builds shown in the heroes section of GP, i was checking the tier list back when it was focused on both AR and Arena.
I joined here in need of advice at building my units and to also interact with people since the pandemic started and i couldnt made contact with friends and colleagues at the university.
The journey so far has been great, i improved a lot at feh, made it from tier 15 to tier 21 on AR, built up 5 units to +10, previously i had none, i learned to save orbs for the characters i like and not spend them all on every shiny banner IS releases.
I have met wonderful people here and despite the interaction being online, there is kinda of a friendship.
I want to thank to everyone that has given me advise, has posted on my threads, has corrected me on other threads, has @me and has interacted with me on any way on the site.

I joined here on march of 2020 and i had a wonderful time on GP so far, thanks guys.

unnamed (1) unnamed

31 Likes

Love you Sammich :feh_ilovelucy:

Happy Anniversary

11 Likes

Thanks Lies love you too.
Dancing_bee (2)

12 Likes

Happy GP anniversary Sammich :fgo_jeannyes:

8 Likes

Thanks Noodles
kirby-dancing

10 Likes

Ooh happy anniversary :fgo_ereshwoah:
Glad I could get to know you while you were here

7 Likes

Thanks, im glad i met you too.
Im not leaving soon.
Dancing_bee (1)

8 Likes

I love these minecraft bee dancing gifs so much lmao

7 Likes

I took them from this video and had to use a free site that converts parts of the video into gifs, i loved the result, and i really liked the gifs, i cant get enough too.

8 Likes

Well what do you know, it’s been 2 for me. And that probably means 2 years since the fourm changed from the QnA, since I was one of the people around for that.

7 Likes

Well you are an elder of this site, i used to lurk on the QnA section back in 2019, the posts were old but still useful.

2 Likes

I forgot to post this last week considering how busy I was, but I got that badge as well!

4 Likes

Congrats man.

1 Like