Itsuki/Chrom uhn

I mean,im the only one who likes Itsuki?

Honestly, I’m very glad he is free unit,he is not broken overall but his stat are so balanced, at max merge I don’t see any true weakness at all, his Res/Def are very good and his spd is workable also, atk is high too. Also I like his PRF, a bit tricky to use but still good, some weeks ago I was wondering about merging OG chrom because he’s cool, now I have a better choice. I’m happy overall.

Also, I gotta put in some orbs for Tsubasa and Kiria (Tharja, Caeda waifu) just for collection (My caeda and tharja already max merged and they are enough).

What about you? Who will you pull for? And why? Will you pull just for artwork or like me you pull because waifoo reason?

12 Likes

Will (or will not) pull for Momori because she’s a microwave

7 Likes

I love itsuki too
However this an easy skip

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :feh_bigbeauty:

3 Likes

His stats are alright except for his speed. Not bad but I won’t be building him. And the banner itself is a big skip.

7 Likes

yeah his spd is workable, if changing weap he can adjust his spd by making a build based on spd. The beautiful thing I think is his Def and RES so balanced.

Anyway the banner itself is a big skip for most I suppose, I do put some orbs in it but just a few, trying to get a copy of tharja or caeda mirage. Nothing really needed, the only I wanted its already in TT as free unit.

3 Likes

He looks a cool unit but his fodder is big no

4 Likes

If I merge him, I’d like to build him like this :feh_legion:

Supported by B!Lucina of course :feh_rein:

11 Likes

FEH Unit Builder - Custom Unit-4-1-1

19 Likes

The new custom unit builder is fun :feh_legion:

7 Likes

Interesting build, I will probably kill an animal to give him distant ward instead ~

Literally you’re not.

1 Like

Even if I’m merging OG!Chrom right now,I’ll still finish him and go for Itsuki next!

But I have to finish her first.

2 Likes

I’m just going to do the free round in the banner.

As for Itsuki…I’ll see how I can build him once we get there.

I just went from “totally uninterested” to “as soon as I’m done with Echidna.”

1 Like

What unit builder already has him uploaded?

None sadly :feh_elisad:

I used the custom builder for this (as may be evident by the Voice and Artist)

2 Likes

Ill max merge him.

Even if it was a joke VA, it’s enough to make me care about building him, I was that on the fence. :thinking:

Itsuki?
You mean
Another chrom alt :feh_ardenwoke:
I don’t know anything about TMS
But Chrom is involved with the tempest and that’s all I need

1 Like