IV Spread Help

I was farming for orbs to possibly get another Thrasir (spoiler alert it was Hel and I never got any copies). My Thrasir has a speed bane and atk boon. Is she salvageable?

3 Likes

Why not, sur the ATK boon will hurt. But the speed is her best Stat. :slight_smile:
So she is still very powerfull imo.

Maybe you are able to get another copie?! Are you f2p?

the boon is the plus, the bane is the minus

So they’re Thrasir is -spd

3 Likes

Yeah it’s that way.

1 Like

Ah, f. xD

Why do I always reverse this?! xD
I prefer the german words for boon and bane for sure. xD

+ATK is also pretty good^^

1 Like

I don’t believe IV’s make anyone unusable. While -spd probably hurts the most, she’s still fairly speedy with Ifingr and Killing Intent and will do the most of what Thrasirs would generally do no matter where.

3 Likes

Yeah she’s fine. At least in Astra spd isn’t so competitive unlike Light.

Just go ahead and use her. But maybe replace her a skill with something like SS2 for cheap to patch that up.

2 Likes

Yep, you’re totally fine. She already has +4 Spd from her Prf, another +5 from the B-skill.

Nope fodder her to

Gaius

Just kidding by the way, while bad bane suck, they just mean you may need to compensate for that a bit in the build, by no means does a bad bane or boon invalidate an otherwise great unit.

1 Like

She’s fine. If you want to patch it up, put darting blow on her seal, preferably darting blow 3

Would phantom speed work for her tome check or is farting just better because of how it gives actual speed instead of proverbial speed for “checks”

Just go darting blow I see that typo btw because for Thrasir real spd is way better because she wants to double

1 Like

Typo?

1 Like

Well I hope so

1 Like

Oh supposed to be darting

1 Like

I’m an idiot

1 Like

:feh_flaynfish:

No you’re not :fgo_ereshlove:

1 Like