I've created an absolute monster

This build is downright stupid.
8 Likes

soooo you stacked damage mitigation
nice, i guess?

7 Likes

pay close attention from 1:27 onward. Bike turns 198 damage into pretty much nothing.

I’m triggered by the fact you ignored the free Aether pots

6 Likes

I honestly don’t care enough about the game to break them. I’m more focused on breaking the game than being optimal.

1 Like

ye, like I said, you stacked damage mitigation

2 Likes

that I did. I just found that it worked to an insane degree despite the fact that the stacking is multiplicative as opposed to additive.

So you used Brave Ike refine as intended

Cool?

6 Likes

I mean if it was additive, the second hit Ike takes would heal him. At least with the build you gave him.

1 Like

yub, i know

1 Like

Urvan but with high speed.

the thing with Bike is that you see him basically on a daily basis in AR or maybe even in arena
i’ve seen Close Call Bike already like 4 times, not with Threaten Atk/Spd though, but the same exact stuff uk

2 Likes

I mean,cool I guess,it sounds like almost every other Ike I found but with threat atk/spd,since everyone builds him as a mixed speedy tank with Lucina + Peony support,or atleast,the one I saw the most

1 Like

wait people actually use speed bike these days? I just thought other people did it for the memes.

he’s one of the best units in the game currently lmao

2 Likes

Uh yeah it’s not uncommon. Speed is one of his best boons at high merges even before Close Call, we been knew this

1 Like

I’ve been running speed bike for over a year and I’ve always found that people sleep on him. The build is just fun to use.

I mean with the level of speed meta going always up and up,speedy tanks are no new news,yours is a good Ike,but I kinda fail to see where he would break the game,as he havethree big counters:
Altina,AoE,Hardy bearing but I think it doesn’t count to much

1 Like

Boy where have you lived in this games

4 Likes

under a rock for the most part. I just do my own thing most of the time and try to solo maps.

2 Likes