I've done something terrible :( Duo!Byleth

Hi,

i can’t resist - once again :rofl: :woozy_face:

My Duo!Byleth + 10 :smiley:

And what does it cost?! ALL :frowning: My poor wallet once again :frowning:
But a Duo! Unit is always a future proof investment imo.

Still can’t decide which B skill i should give her, or which seal :smiley:

My pitty breakers on the long road to +10:
B!Celica
Catria
Lethe
Flora
Idunn (!!!)
2x Ewan
Ophelia
Ingrid
Eirika
Igrene
Dorothea
Larcai
Dimitri
Kliff
Owain
Male Byleth

32 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Looks like nothing on player phase stands a chance. Congrats! :ferdbirb:

You also got some decent pity breaks along the way. Almost all of them have something that makes them worth using or something that’s worth passing on.

Tbf tho, nothing in this game is a future proof investment, since it’s an investment into pictures with numbers added to them and all of it will be worthless once the game gets discontinued.

11 Likes

Oh my.

6 Likes

I wish I had the wallet to do this.

8 Likes

You’re right - nobody knows when the game is shut down.
I hope FEH will stay with us for a long time - because it’s a very good game.

6 Likes

But anyways, congrats for that +10 :fgo_ereshwoah:, hope you can recover your money soon

My recommendations for her build

That’s a good enough B-skill, it doesn’t need change.

If you have [Life and Death 4] (or Lv.3 which you should have before anything) these are better options since she doesn’t need her bulk and keep her HP and offensive stat boost constantly high, [Swift Sparrow 3] can be used too since she’ll mainly attack on player phase and that’s where [Windsweep 3] works.
But if you’ll give her [Life and Death 4] from an Igrene, you can get the A+C-skills.

Seal… [Swift Sparrow] will suffice, but if someone else is using it you can try using the new [Spd/Res Solo] or just a base speed booster.

I guess that’s it, asides giving her an assist skill of course

6 Likes

Nice ! :clap: she must be incredibly good seeing as 3 of my whale friends +10’d her as well

5 Likes

Tibarn died a noble death for the cause

I know that the two skills have overlapping effects, but is it worth it to put Windsweep with her Impact skill?

4 Likes

7 Likes

:money_with_wings::fehbirb:

5 Likes

I have send you a request :smiley:

I’m not a whale, imo. xD
A Whale would invest on each new Banner for a +10 unit. xD

Which boon use your whale friends? :smiley:

@af1899
I like your Build idea :smiley:

2 Likes

Mein Gott…

That’s terrifying

3 Likes

The only bad pitybreaker out of the ones you got was Eirika but she also has Rally atk/spd, so she’s ok

cool

1 Like

Genuinely curious (not attacking/judging), but what motivated you to get her all the way up to +10? Big fan of Byleth/Rhea, going for a long-term investment, both, or something else entirely? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m just going to wait till her double seasonal banner to try to +10 her… really don’t want to bother with the Red hell while doing so…

1 Like

I mean technically a whale is just someone who spend’s a shit ton of money on a f2p game

4 Likes

I know that her weapon condition runs on speed - but interesting that you didn’t choose atk. (I think if it were me, i would have chosen atk as the boon, simply to have her secure more KOs).

also that’s interesting (what you said in regards of whaling, and that’s sort of how i see it). there is a person on my friends list who has +10 units of like everyone on the banner (i wish i had his job) . but i figure if you have the money/set aside or whatever to do a unit every few minutes it just makes you a (high powered) dolphin. (no judgements either. I do spend on the game - because i love it and i believe that those who put time into it deserves to get paid. that’s an each their own though). and i don’t think the game is going anywhere anytime soon. so there’s also that.

congrats, though. :) she looks great.

3 Likes

She’s already hitting 67 Atk while unbuffed which is more than enough to secure a ko especially with doubling and with Ruptured Sky

3 Likes

what Vader said and also iirc speed is a superboon

3 Likes

The current meta demands speed for units like her. Can’t kill if you can’t double.

3 Likes