I've had a premonition 🔮

Jk! But today I dreamed about Conrad being in the game with his blessed Lance and i was super happy to get him. Funny bc I don’t even like him that much. I mean, I like the character but he’s not one of my faves or something.

Maybe is it bc he is handsome??? Or maybe it’s because a new heroes banner with him means that his place as a farfetched hero is occupied by another person (?) I don’t know but it was a funny dream.

Have you ever had a dream about FE or FEH. Whats about? Let’s share some weird dreamy stuff :raised_hands:t2::sparkles:

Ps: why titles can’t have more than one emoji? It makes me sad

5 Likes

I’ve had a dream of having a +10 katarina and using her in arena and she rekts everything :hridexcited:
Now that dream is becoming reality :hridexcited:

5 Likes

I’ve had a dream about waffles :tooobin:

9 Likes

I had a dream recently where I was trying to do FE: Awakening Damageless. God that was terrible. It was even sped up and montage-like. Still awful.

5 Likes

Damageless?

Essentially if every unit on your team in the game always had 1 HP with 0% HP growth.

3 Likes

RIP Azura’s chance at a refine

3 Likes

That would be a living nightmare to play, I’m guessing dodgetanks are the best units there.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh the nicest dream then <3

1 Like

Oof that’s a nightmare :scream:

1 Like

She can share the Lance with him. I still dream about the day that Phina’s rapier appears as a refinement option for Marth, Eirica and the others.

1 Like

I had a dream where I actually knew how to save Orbs and I had a +10 Lewyn.

But alas:

4 Likes

i had a dream last night that it was the day after halloween and i got all the candy

that’s it, that’s the dream

3 Likes

gives candy :candy:

1 Like

that isn’t the only thing that’s sweet

2 Likes

You’re sweet! :hridexcited:

1 Like

i meant you

;3

2 Likes

eyebrowwiggle