I've made a custom build for Freyja since she has been revealed in the latest chapter of Book IV

Freyja - Torturing Dream V1

Stats (Note: Atk/Spd Superboon and HP/Def Superbane
Btw, this is my Reddit post on r/FireEmblemHeroes, here’s the link to my post: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/gxfr8z/since_freyja_has_been_revealed_i_thought_id_make/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Dark Mythic: Since Freyja is known for her dark power and in Book IV: Midpoint movie there was a lot of darkness, and also since Mirabills is a dancer on the defensive side of Aether Raids, why not have Freyja there as well.

Flower of Agony: During the Book IV: Midpoint movie, Freyja looks like her powerful powers can push people away, which signifies that she’s gonna be very powerful, so her weapon is gonna technically have 17 might, the effect is similar to Mirabills’ weapon, which inflicts penalties if the foe has a penalty, This instead make enemies with a penalty within a 5x5 area from Freyja have Atk/Res-4 during combat, and to make her more powerful, if those enemies initiate combat, they cannot make a follow-up attack, making her a fantastic support hero.

Tormented Dream: So, keeping the fact that she looks very powerful, I made a dance skill which can be very powerful if used correctly, she can give an extra action to her ally, additionally, enemies within 3 spaces of the ally you “Danced”, will have their highest debuff spread to the rest of their stats, this is very similar to Legendary Azura’s weapon which gives the highest bonus to all stats, this instead gives the penalty to all stats, basically if an enemy within 3 spaces of the ally that got “Danced” has Atk-5 debuff, that debuff will be given to all their stats (basically Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5) until their next action.

Bracing Impact: Since I made Freyja pretty slow and low defensive stats, I wanted her to have some protection in a way, she gains Def/Res+10 if she attacks, and their foe cannot make a follow-up attack, basically, if you combine this with her weapon, any enemy Freyja fights cannot follow-up (unless they have Null Follow-up).

Chill Atk/Res 2: Since her weapon and assist is based on debuffs, I wanted her to have some kind of debuff skill, so Chill Atk/Res 2 seems pretty good, this with the weapon combined could inflict Atk/Res-9 if they’re close enough to Freyja.

Air Orders 3: Freyja is known to be the commander of Plumeria and Triandra, so I wanted to relate that in a way, Air Orders 3 could make Plumeria and Triandra be Ordered to move to their partners to defeat their enemies, and since Plumeria and Triandra are both fliers, Air Orders makes sense.

Synergies: Freyja is a very powerful offensive dancer, If you use everything correctly, she will be one of the biggest debuffers in feh, With Chill Atk/Res, Bracing Impact, and Flower of Agony, she could effectively gain Atk+9 and Def/Res+19 when attacking. If you want to make her even more powerful, use Chill Atk 3 to inflict Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 on foes, or maybe have your ally have Atk Smoke 3 to inflict Atk-7 on your enemies, and then Freyja to come in, use Tormented Dream, and then those enemies have Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7. My suggestions for seals would be Aerobatics, or Flier Formation so you can plan out your debuffs, or maybe put a dance skill on her to make her allies have more stats.

3 Likes

I don’t know about you, but 145 BST is pretty damn low for these days, especially.

Bride Micaiah has 155 BST as a Colorless Mage Flier. True, she isn’t a dancer,so she doesn’t receive any major penalties in terms of BST because of that.

I feel like 150-151 BST for Freya would look and feel better.

Besides that, the rest is looking good. :+1:

3 Likes

Peony has 145 BST, so it checks out as modern ranged dancer BST :feh_lucyshrug:

This is a work of art
You did my queen justice
Although I’d see her as more of a glass cannon so bracing impact could be something different

2 Likes

Oooo! I’ve seen your posts on Reddit before, you make really nice and detailed theorycrafts.

Welcome to GP :feh_legion:

2 Likes