Jalter berserker skill levels

How useful is jalter berserserkers skill levels?
10% increases per skill seems negligible and she strikes me as a unit to just slap a kaleidoscope on, np immediately and have her die.

The shorter her first skills cooldown is the better

1 Like

If it’s just for ST farming needs the only skill where the scaling would be of interest to you would be the last one, not just because of the increase in Buster Up but also the 20-30% NP Gauge. Any charging ability (most of those being exactly 20%) coupled with a 50% CE (a lot of those thanks to events and the gacha) will do the trick of everyday farming usage.

If you’re planning on using her for more than just throwing off her NP once the reduction on the cooldowns is always welcome, since you’ll be fighting long enough for them to come back up.

1 Like

Her last skill’s battery doesnt go up to 30, its 20 at level one and stays that way up to 10.

2 Likes

do like I did: 10/10/10

what? skilling efficiency? who cares about that shit?

1 Like

Ah whoops. My bad. I was checking various Servants’s profiles in the wiki at the time. Whoops :fgo_casgilworry:

You’re right. The let me correct what I said: No. Aside from cooldown reductions and love, there is really no big deal about her skills whatsoever.

That would make her 20% gauge work similar to Medusa’s in terms of farming: not as facilitating as a 30% but better than nothing (especially if you have at least one Imaginary Element)

1 Like

If you want to use her vs some high hp boss when 3T farming, those few percent can be the difference between a sure kill and a 4th turn. Will that always be the case? No, you can face bosses where lvl 1 is already overkill and others where lvl 10 is never going to be enough. But for a dps servant, why leave her potential untapped if you have the material?

And if you use her for normal play, the cool down on evade can be the difference between life and death.

2 Likes

The strongest NP page just got updated, and you’ll see that Jalter Berserker is topping majority of the charts with her NP PLUS Skill damages. Now, this is useful stuff because not everyone is gonna have a servant exclusive counter.

If you already have better ST berserkers or other class counter units, you don’t need to level Jalter’s skills. If Jalter is the only one you have got for damage and Lu Bu was your Go-To before I highly recommend levelling the skillz. Completely worth it tho.

2 Likes