Japanese Summer Welfare Revealed

Its Da Vinci

AND SHES GOT A GUN

25 Likes

Well that rules her out as being an Archer.

They don’t use guns… they use sheep and dolphins.

25 Likes

Gun Vinci-chan is likely our first Welfare Avenger!

9 Likes

This is Vinci we are talking about. She is clearly a zerker.

5 Likes

Does this mean Spoilers servant when?

5 Likes

This is from Medb’s first interlude, she was talking about Caster Da Vinci.

Maybe Lily will be an Assassin this time? Personally I’d prefer her to be an AoE Arts Archer but anything is fine

I’m very happy for this Welfare Da Vinci but I feel we won’t get an OG Summer Da Vinci and it makes me sad :catlie:

14 Likes

Another little genius to collect? Where are my glasses? I think my intelligence stats need a boost to handle this :fgo_davincishook:

11 Likes

Do your glasses sparkle? They don’t give an INT boost if they don’t sparkle. :fgo_shutensip:

11 Likes

If siegfried can make his sparkle I can totally make mine sparkle. Can’t be that hard. :fgo_nunglasses:

10 Likes

I know right!? My intelligence always goes up when I can’t see out of my specs :fgo_nunglasses:

but looking at the 3 grenades (?) on her belt, dare I dream that she is another servant that can change her NP card type?

7 Likes

she got a gun oh god oh fuck

7 Likes

inb4 she’s the first gunner, and then Calamity Jane’s and Billy’s classes are changed :fgo_gudako:

7 Likes

Why is that little gun so scary? Her og version’s gauntlet is a freaking flamethrower after all

2 Likes

Because Nursey Rhyme might be out of a job

3 Likes

sure her og got a gauntlet that can shoot fire but this is a g u n

3 Likes

Loli Da Vinci with Incendiary ammo

6 Likes

saber vinci hype

3 Likes

oh boy, another Lancer welfare Servant

3 Likes

ST archer, caster or avenger who will get rid of the one who killed her but she doesn’t look all that sad about being killed. :fgo_bblaugh:

Still disappointed though…my dream of getting a Siduri swimsuit welfare servant has to wait another year. :fgo_brynsad:

2 Likes

Nah she’s clearly caster

11 Likes