15 Likes

yup, grails going to him asap :catclap:

9 Likes

Yes and no
I have too many lances
:catlie:
But I like Jeralt

9 Likes

Yup, but I’m unsure what to do with his C slot. Atk/Def Menace and Atk Smoke 4 feel half redundant because of his Chill Atk/Def 3, but I’ll probably go with the latter for now since he’s getting the Trace from F!Gustav anyway

7 Likes

He is very strong for a grail unit but I already have too many lances cavalier…

6 Likes

Yes, I was wondering about this. I have a spare Ótr and could give his Flow Refresh and Atk/Def Menace to Jeralt, but would the debuffs from the Menace stack with his PRF or no? I never seem to get that right.

1 Like

Visible debuffs don’t stack, (only overwriting if they are higher) but depending on where the Chill effect hits, you could potentially hit someone else with the Menace or Smoke.

1 Like

wtf why does he have like 100 Atk.

wtf is this

1 Like

Not that 63 Atk at lv 40+0 with 0 DF and neutral IVs would be any less concerning

6 Likes

I would’ve if I didn’t just +10 Duessel with the combat manuals. IS had impeccable timing on that one :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I will for sure since all my lance calvary units suck. What I’m unsure is what to use for his C slot. So far I have Lull Atk/def 3 and Atk/Def Catch 3 in in the other slots. On one hand I gave him Rouse Atk/Def 3 but not sure if I should farm divine codes to snag a Zeke manual and give him Atk/Def Menace and Atk/Def Catch 4.

1 Like

I don’t think the Menace is a big upgrade over Rouse atk/def. He’s already spreading the debuffs with his weapon.

The lull skill is also a little meh since potential bonuses on the enemy will be panicked by his weapon. A trace skill is way better.

3 Likes

Zeke has Def/Res Menace

And I wouldn’t recommend it really because Jeralt’s Prf already debuffs and Panics foes

Jeralt’s ideal fodder is Gustav for Catch and Trace (and possibly Atk Smoke 4 as well; I like that one since the following up blocking it provides is extremely nice on Jeralt)

3 Likes

Yep, he really is one of the best grail units around I feel
Always had a soft spot for how they combine combat and support on them, a lot of fun to build him

3 Likes