Join the exclusive club for sadistic kings!

HA HA you thought you could enter the exclusive club for sadistic kings? You need at least a +9 Gangrel to enter!!!

I need to wait 2 weeks before I have enough grails to finish him… After I finished Gangrel I’ll start saving grails for Jedah and I’ll make a bastardly team!

14 Likes

what if I say please but hold a bloody dagger to show i can be sadistic :feh_birbpeek:

But fr he’s looking great :feh_nino:

5 Likes

Let me at least finish my Heath…

3 Likes

Send home a Legendary Chrom and maybe I’ll consider :feh_reinyes:

Thanks, this is not the final build yet: I would like Atk/Res 4 solo or Mirror Impact for the A slot. Maybe a different C slot and Sacred Seal as well. Null Follow-Up is pretty great though, this thing can tear through armored units like they’re made out of paper

4 Likes

:feh_berniebulli:

Ooo that’d work great on him

5 Likes

Hi fellas :feh_loncool:

4 Likes

Welcome Banraku! Have a glass of Chrom tears

4 Likes

3 Gangrel threads
something aint right here
the matrix is glitched

8 Likes

HA! Did you really expect the Mad King to check if there were already threads? The Mad King creates as many threads as he pleases!!!

5 Likes

A thread is either strong… or it is DEAD! :feh_reinyes:

4 Likes

i mean ya why not
glad atleast some peeps build him
seems like a fun dude to play with

5 Likes

No thanks. I’ll be chilling with my +10 Ashnard, a truly intimidating king.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t join this club, I’m only one of the two things :catroll:

1 Like

Only if you dress up in a bloody bear costume too.

2 Likes

You should save those grails for the last merge and wait for his rerun in Feb or Mar next year. I am doing that for Ashnard since he is coming in Jan.

1 Like

I’ve considered that, but I don’t think I can wait that long :feh_sothispout: I should’ve enough grails after the next season ends. I want to use Gangrel for arena, I recently started to take arena more seriously. Also, I don’t really have another grail merge project, I want Jedah, but who knows when he arrives :feh_lucyshrug: After I finish Gangrel I’ll fully commit to preparing for Jedah

But what if I have Gangrel and LChrom as projects :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

Give me a couple weeks and Gangrel will be +9, thought I’d just finish Iago and ended up a hundred grails short of Gangrel’s 9th merge.

2 Likes