JOIN THE UMU INITIATIVE - ROME CALLING - 14M downloads campaign roll thread

14M downloads. Umu! That is most definetly an achievement worth celebrating and what would possibly be the best way to celebrate than emptying your wallets for your undying devotion to Rome and its Emperor?

Or Empress? Whichever you prefer

The best part of it? She donned a bride costume specifically because she wanted your attention (especially in her rear back :fgo_limbolick:) !

Her regular 4 stars self has also joined the celebrations

Just remember: This could be the last time (like the song goes) Nero Bride will EVER be on rate up for the forseeable future, so it’ll be your loss if you choose to skip. If you already have her, lucky you

Anyway, you know the drill: Post your rolls on this thread and go die in a fire if you manage to get her to NP5

Best of luck

36 Likes

Next known rate up is Akihabara Explosion.

Rotating between Galatea, Nero and Okkie.

21 Likes

Totally forgot Galatea existed

:feh_fayeshrug:

4 Likes

Since there’s always those people who come in to say they aren’t rolling I’m gonna be that guy now :fgo_gudako:

Already got np5 umu bride. Banner is a skip for me

Gl to the people who go for her.

20 Likes

Good luck to Umu bride rollers.
:feh_ashedab:

7 Likes

I really want her but I don’t want to dip into my summer 4 funds. I can only spare the emperor a small tribute of 25 tickets

6 Likes

Not rolling. She’s already NP2, Lv100, and 2k/2k. And I don’t even really like her personally…

1 Like

Hoping to NP1 her and get OG Nero but we’ll see - not much after AA. She would certainly be more interesting to swap in besides Waver for DSS.

Also, those pics of Bride…I always thought it was an interesting outfit but seeing how those straps wrap around the back part it looks…fairly uncomfortable. Glad she’s happy in it! Lol.

3 Likes

Mine is NP2, but I’m satisfied with that. Really.

10 Likes

am in same boat.

why increase her her nps when i only use her for support.

5 Likes

I have her NP4 and I skipped her banner last year

Maybe I’ll try for a final copy but tbh I don’t think it’s worth going for

I do love this CE tho and it’s decent as a one-off

5 Likes

While I’d like to have some resources for the summer banners, I’ll be rolling everything I’ve got until I either get Bride or I’m completely out of quartz. If she arrives fast I may go for NP2, but I don’t think that’s likely.

I’m also hoping for two more copies of OG Nero too, but those aren’t a big priority.

6 Likes

Good stuff! Definitely rolling for her - luckily I’m pretty set on boss-killer ST Sabers so it will be purely in a looping support capacity for which NP1 will suffice… so it shouldn’t be too bad for wallet-kun, right?

…right? :sweat:

2 Likes

@The_Cheeseman where are you?

3 Likes

I have Bride and the OG at NP2 already but as one of my favourites they deserve more! :fgo_umu:

I’ll empty my remaining reserves on this banner and then I’m done until Spishtar unless Merlin baits me again

4 Likes

Ah, it’s here! Best banner time! W00t!

I mean… I-I’m not excited or anything… It’s not like I will pay as much as it takes to get Bride and my fifth OG Nero copy… I don’t, like, like-like her… B-baka…

Okay, I can’t pull that one off, I am 100% dere for Nero!

Onward, faithful citizens of Rome! Go forth, and bring glory to your illustrious Emperor!

0e55f9e4870b60e2528bbc8dd1abc2a3

29 Likes

Will this be your first Bride copy? I forget.

3 Likes

Sure will be! Her last rate-up was when I had just started, and I only ended up managing to snag 2 OG copies and 3 copies of Battle Olympia (to my eternal shame). But this time, I have come prepared!

14 Likes

Selfishly I’m looking forward to you getting her since you’ll almost certainly have her up for lottery. Gonna want those Bride supports, and I’ll be doing the same after her rank up.

17 Likes

I managed to quickly snag a Bride from that banner, though none of the OG. Good luck for your rolls, you certainly umu hard enough that you deserve good rolls on this coming banner.

2 Likes