Journey beyond the darkness!

Ten months and a day later…

Our journey has come to its end.

And it was one fun journey as well! I don’t think I’ll ever have as much fun building a unit more than Canas! I went from just building him for memes, to unironically wanting to make him the best he could possibly be. And he’s definitely growing on me! He’s quickly become one of my favorite units in FEH! His voice lines are great, his art’s great, heck, I’ll never forget this bit of sage wisdom!

(I know other characters say stuff along the lines of this, but coming from him? I actually felt that)
I’d Summoner support this guy in a flash, if that spot wasn’t being filled in my Grima (although, now that I say that, FEH Pass is starting to look a little tempting).

And despite never playing Blazing Blade, he already earned a spot as one of my favorite of all FE!

So yeah, I’m SUPER happy I’ve finally finished him! Proud to add him as my second +10 unit!

And lets take a moment to remember his humble beginnings

thanks @Krazytre for getting this ball rolling!

20 Likes

Woah, it sure looks like an amazing journey! It’s always nice to see Canas receiving some love, and this love in particular looks extra expensive <3

5 Likes

Good job he looks great now :feh_nino:

5 Likes

Before Minerva Lily existed, I was seriously considering making him my next Grail project. His statline seems like it’d be fun to mess with and Joe did a fantastic job voicing him. Congrats on finishing him! :feh_hridexcited:

4 Likes

That’s a pretty noice Canas :feh_hridexcited:
Congrats! I’m sure you’ll enjoy using him :feh_birbpeek:

6 Likes

Good job. Nice seeing underused units like him get some love.

Now play Blazing Blade and make him broken there too :feh_royyes:

4 Likes